Thread: SMTP Servers ?

SMTP Servers ?

Would anyone perhaps know of any current SMTP servers that are usefull for use.

Servers that could be used for Fake emailing ...

SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

Would anyone perhaps know of any current SMTP servers that are usefull for use.
    I know heaps of things that are useful for using and I usually use them usefully .
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

Originally posted here by smirc

I know heaps of things that are useful for using and I usually use them usefully .
    Good usefull use of usefull info smirc. You are posting your usualy usefull self. As you usualy do. I'm glad you use AO.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Dah!!! Do we have a budding email spammer wanna be??? but how? LOL oh oh quick grab that script to port 137..LOL
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

where do you think spam come from ?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

dollazo, I know a SMTP server that always is running and never is down which it's IP is 127.0.0.1 use it and send Mailbomb, fakemail, spam, and what ever you wish.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    You wanna spam? Heh....got lotsa competition.
    Heres my advice for you. Find a website that has the word <FORM> in their HTML. IF, when the <form> is submitted, it is submitted in HTML, you can exploit that and send mail from their server. However you must posses the power of visual basic programming. Otherwise, you will be looking at the source saying "Wtf does this <form> do again?" So if you can do that, I'm happy I could help you. Otherwise copy and past email addresses and send from hotmail.LOL
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2