April 10th, 2002, 02:05 PM
Packetsniffer (beta) for WinXP and Win2000.
Network packetsniffer (beta) program for WinXP and Win2000.
I have not tried this program yet but I'll give it a try later when I can find more time for an evaluation.
NGSSniff is a network packet capture and analysis program. It requires Windows 2000 or XP, and allows users to capture, save and analyse traffic on their network. The current version of NGSSniff is a BETA test version, and is thus provided free of charge.
- Clean, simple, fast GUI
- Packet capture via Windows Sockets raw IP (WSAIoctl)
- Packet capture via Microsoft Network Monitor drivers
- Simple packet parsing (ip, tcp, udp, icmp, ethernet, arp)
- Packet sorting
- Import from Microsoft Network Monitor .cap files
- ASCII view
- Easy cut-and-paste operation
- No need to install any drivers
- Realtime packet viewing - no need to stop the capture
Hope someone will find this program useful.