mew kind of matter?

Thread: mew kind of matter?

erm, first off, it's not exactly a new type of maater. Secondly, this is cnn.com, and it generally makes tihngs sound more important than they are. Perhaps there's just some sort of stellar process that hasn't been discovered yet, or something else is interefering with observations.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla ná engwar.

i just thought it was interesting...

I'm not critisizing you, I'm critisizing CNN for perporting something as fact before it's even been in a peer reviewed journal or something like that.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla ná engwar.

It's also been reported over here at BBC news . Thought both reports were pretty balanced, saying that more investigation was needed. There is a good chance that these do exist somewhere in the universe (the physics behind it looks sound), and after all we didn't know about black holes until we started to look for them.

The matter we know is 5th generation, meaning that a star would form. then destruct. The parts of these destroyed stars would come together to form new stars. Each cycle producing more complex elements.

How many times has this happened in the region of space where these 2 stars are, and how far back in time does the light that their viewing represent.

IMHO they really don’t know what the heck their looking at
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”