AIM bug found

Thread: AIM bug found

Exclamation AIM bug found

Threw hours of time on AIM I'v discovered a very non-important bug. What it dose is cause your AIM to crash, here is what to do:
    1. Open an IM to youself
    2. Type a message in, any old thing will do
    3. Now the almost-slightly-kinda tricky part, hit enter to send the message, then right after you hit enter, X the IM

If you did it right, you would have Xed the IM before the message could have been seen, so AIM opens a new IM that appears on your screen, the IM never fuilly loads, and if done properly, your AIM will crash....

Like I said, pointless

-RaDiAtoR52
    WWJD
    What Would Jesus Do (For a klondike Bar?)

Well, no bug is completely pointless. I mean, if it really works, (I don't use the regular AIM client thing) then you should report it to them for fixing. Have you? I'm sure this is a pretty annoying thing for the users of their service.

Well my friend, no bugs are pointless. And it is especially not pointless if you took the time to look, which my great appreciation goes out to.

But as AOL grows up, bugs are fixed, and the endless waiting for the invulnerable, unerring version that we all want is expressed vastly.

But really folks, talking poetry and computers (together) doesn't mix that good so I'll cut it out ok? thats why they have new versions of AOL each year (almost each year); because of the bugs. Send an e-mail to AOL. They'll be glad to hear from you and your little critter
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]

Alright, Will do
    WWJD
    What Would Jesus Do (For a klondike Bar?)