onlinefriends...

Thread: onlinefriends...

Talking onlinefriends...

Just wondering if online friends on YM list can be traced or located,I mean to find out in which chatrooms or sites they are.
    ThanX for your help.

Ask them where they are

Wow, looking at the front page, it appears the kiddiots have begun multiplying again, maybe they do it by budding, or large scale mitosis.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla ná engwar.

Hey U brainy....Poke your mind I meant without their knowing locate them.ThanX God for your good creatures!
    Somebody..?

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Well, you have to understand the protocal in which we use to ask questions. First you should be very specific in your questions. Second you should state everything you know about the question topic. HOWEVER when the topic is so dence, as this one is, you get a bad responce.

Aol has this feature. You can locate your Buddies online when they are on aol and so r u.
    Yahoo does not, unless of course you plan on exploiting some security flaw. In that case I don't think any1 on this Anti-Hacker site will help you. Not in the Public forums anyways.

BTW: Bad English is frowned upon. Makes you look dumb. Just some advice.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

godiseverywhere delete your post and do not post again such questions. nobody will help u here with such a dirty job you all iranians do.

Re: onlinefriends...

Originally posted here by godiseverywhere
    Just wondering if online friends on YM list can be traced or located,I mean to find out in which chatrooms or sites they are.
    ThanX for your help.
    What sites they are (in)? Isn't this kind of invading their privacy, if you could do this?

Thank you for the answers and I'm very sorry if this post bother some people although I didn't mean that I'm fully aware of not breaking into one's ptivacy etc.But I can't help being curious...and that's the heart of the matter I'm afraid I myself might being caught in a trick like that well curiousity kills the cat that's what they say!The last note for a guy named Unleashed which I hope see this..."You should not overgeneralize something if godiseverywhere is to blame HE is to blame not a nation by the name of Iranians..!May God be always be on your side"
    Thank you.

Yes - AOL and other IMs have been known to have vulnerabilities that will allow someone to see your IP address and, but virtue of that, where you are located.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    for yahoo if you use the yahoo chat java interface you can use the /goto <nick> to go to the room they are in.. hope that helps..