Learning Linux is by no means "easy" if you dont know any *nix stuff and are used to Mac or MS. This though will
make it much easier for those not willing to take the "big step" of installing Linux on your only PC... if you have 2
then y not just put a full distro on it? But this is for those with one pc and not willing to "risk it".

PKLinux (pkmini2)

The Linux above can be a solution for a lot of those people who dont know *nix and dont want to format. PKLinux
will run in DOS.. if using ME I dont know if you will be able to use it cause you really dont have DOS... I know it works
on 98 edition 2 down but for ME XP and NT I guess it should work but I dont know. This Linux will give you all really
basic commands and will allow you to access your hard drive so you can view those gr8 *nix docs you download and
you can ACTUALLY try then and read them at the same time! This 'distro' is very basic and it loads totally in RAM so its
small but you wont lean to be a "masa-haka" on it case its very basic. This is only to learn the OS. If you like it... fdisk
will be the next step :-)

use google to find it, I did... its easy

pkmini2 is the filename you will want, its only 3.23 megs! (told you it was small) yeah even u on your 2400 modem can
download it! you could prob run it too.... based on RH I think... try it if you are interested in Linux.. oh and read the short
READMEs that come with it... it helps if you dont know how to "install" it.

Tuskin

Important, use ALT + F1 through F8 to open multiple consoles... that will alow you to open the txt u have and do it on
the next one... just FYI