Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Woh, this is neat...optical illusion...

Woh, this is neat...optical illusion...

Check out this site: http://album.chinaren.com/album/31/81183.jpg It's really kool, just move your head away from the computer screen, then back toward it a few times...I love these optical illusion things; they're so neat.

Banned
    Wow, I looked at it for 5 minutes and I got motion sickness, weird.. Ill try to look for some cool optical illusions online

Here's a couple of good ones. Save illusion d'optique for last.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I love these things, they're so fun. Thanks for the zip, Korp. And Ac1d: If you find some more, post 'em here bud, I wanna see 'em.

Thats so cool.. and thanks for the zip KorpDeath that rocked! Especially the liar ones and the Bill Clinton one that was funny as hell man..
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]

Very cool
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Hey where's my bong? (I mean water pipe) this is too cool.

Thanks all.
    America - Land of the free, home of the brave.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    While on the subject of weird things.. Go here.. It worked for me.. http://www.colorgenics.com/

Take your time choosing the colors.... really think into it

You have exaggerated demands on life but you are cautious enough to try to hide these beliefs from the outside world. You are covert enough to try to impress other people around you with your achievements and at the same time able to put on an act of pretending to be 'humble' - being the same as everyone else. It would appear, however, that whatever you are doing seems to be working out O.K.

You are very orderly, methodical and self sufficient. You demand and need the respect, recognition and understanding of all those who enter into your sphere on influence.

There are times of everyone's life when 'compromise' is the name of the game and this is the time, so you have no alternative but to forgo some pleasures for the time being. You are capable of achieving satisfaction through physical activity.

For some time now your hopes and expectations have been denied and because of this you are becoming withdrawn and introverted. Continual disappointment has manifested itself in you becoming both suspicious and restrained you have become withdrawn from others and have receded more and more into yourself. You seem to have lost your innate enthusiasm and imaginative nature, for fear that you may be carried away by it only to find that you are wasting your time. You are loath to trust people, as in the past your trust has been misplaced. You seem to be keeping yourself cautiously aloof from others. At this moment in time your attitude is to trust nobody - until they can prove themselves to you.

You are moody and depressed at this time but it will pass. All of your hopes and dreams seem to have gone astray and you are fearful of planning further for the future. Disappointment at the non fulfilment of your hopes and the fear that to formulate fresh goals will only lead to further setbacks have resulted in considerable anxiety and you try to escape from this by withdrawing into yourself. But that is not the answer. You have the power to succeed, believe in yourself... all is possible to him who believes.

Mmmmm, Nah..
    America - Land of the free, home of the brave.