Getting IP address threw a proxie

Thread: Getting IP address threw a proxie

Banned

Question Getting IP address threw a proxie

Hello antionline members I have a question. If someone is using a proxy or wingate how can I obtain his or her true IP address? ( I already know how to get my ip address) I am just curious to know how. Because I have Moxi Logic Server & Cute FTP Pro as my proxies all set up but how hard would it be for someone to get my real IP address.

You'd have to get into the proxy to see. Unless you fall for some social engineering.
    America - Land of the free, home of the brave.

well, one use of proxy server is for hiding the Ip , isn't it? so you can not get it ! and if one uses multiple proxies then you should forget about it completely.
    The only one who has your IP is the proxy server which you are using. unless your proxy sucks ! some proxies sucks and show the users real IP address and other informations. There are many toolz out there for testing the proxy servers, the toolz will show you that the proxy server which you are using is how much safe and which information will or won't give out from you.

Banned
    well, one use proxy server for hiding the Ip , isn't it? so you can not get it ! and if he use multiple proxies then you should forget about it completely.

That is correct Unleashed proxys are used for hiding people's IP. But there has to be a way to obtain a IP address threw a proxy server or multiple proxies.. I tryed searching www.google.com but I didn't see anything useful. Ganjica I will not fall for any social engineering tricks lol. If anyone knows how can you please post it.

Originally posted here by blunt23

That is correct Unleashed proxys are used for hiding people's IP. But there has to be a way to obtain a IP address threw a proxy server or multiple proxies.. I tryed searching www.google.com
    So if google tells you that there isn't any way, it means, there isnt any way to find the IP.
    The only way is that to contact the proxy server's admins. or installing notification trojans on victims system.
    Ok, if you try to say there is a way, then go ahead.
    good luck.

Banned
    The only way is that to contact the proxy server's admins. or installing notification trojans on victims system.
    I will not install or mess with trojans they are very lame. Well I thought You would have to be the administrator of the proxy or wingate server and or get access to the server logs of your entry somehow. But someone pleas help

Banned
    I have to go to work in a few, but here are some links to test your proxy (just to get you started - I'll post something more detailed when I get back):

http://stealthtests.lockdowncorp.com/

http://www.all-nettools.com/en.htm

http://inet-police.com/cgi-bin/env.cgi .

If your real IP shows up in one of these tests, you're not as anonymous as you thought...

Yeah i think that the problem is growing in the US because no one will take action to stop the others from creating that problem that was created to cause a problem.

Amen

"Down with the unholy basterds of East Virginia"
    ~(.)(.)~

lol ok ok.. first of all.. a proxy server is basically almost like any server.. it is a computer..
    and as we all know a computer can be compromised.. so that means we are back to square one.. "how do i hack a proxy server?" which is basically same as "how do i hack a computer?"

NOTE: just like what Unleashed said.. if the person is using multiple proxies then 4get about it.. hahaha

coz compromising one proxy server is already a hand full..

and believe it or not.. these proxy servers are well secured.. coz thats what they stand for.. SECURITY.. and i should know coz i use one and i administered one..

Didn't I say you have to get into the proxy server? Is everybody stepping over me or what?

No biggie, just have a toke....
    America - Land of the free, home of the brave.