Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Umm...I can't log out...

Umm...I can't log out...

When I log into AO, and I press the "logout" button, it confirms that I have been logged out and all, but then when it takes me back to antionline.com I am still logged in. I've tried this on three different computers so far, with IE, Netscape, and Opera on each of them, with no luck. The only successful logout I've gotten was clearing my cache manually. Tell me if this is just me or if it's happening to anyone else.

i am having the same problem, what the **** is going on

i have the same ****ing problem how do we log out if this site i have tryed with 4 different computers and no use i cant log out i dont no what is worng but i need to log out because my girl cant get on the site because i am always loged in
    so said the raven nevermore

Might be because you browser remembers to automatically log you in. So you are logged out but when you go back to the main page you just get logged in again. If I use a school computer the log out function works seems to work fine.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Well, the school computer is the place I first noticed it wouldn't work. I get on every morning in keyboarding class (some people in IRC'll tell ya) and I went to log out today, and it did this to me. I went to the library, did the same thing. Came home, and did three of my computers, two on Windows and one on *nix, used EmulatedIE, Netscape, and Opera on the *nix systems, and the same on my Windows ones, and it still won't work. Try to log out and post if it lets you do it, cwk9, would ya?

Banned

I've got the same problem, at first i thought it was the site option, "automatically log on" (using cookies) but even when i turned it off it didnt work or sometime the
    site freezes up

Yeah i had the same thing both myself and my long time g/f are members, i was around hers loged on as my membership then couldn't log out so she could use hers, i too tryed the site options as well a clearing her cookies out but no joy.

Kindred69
    ForeverLearning

I had to go to site preferences and uncheck auto login option.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Normal logout link
    http://www.antionline.com/member.php?s=&action=logout2
    doesn’t work

What it should be
    http://www.antionline.com/member.php?s=&action=logout
    If I click the link, hit stop, take off the 2 and hit enter it seems to work like it should.

Guess jp just made a typo.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

there is an option into the acount mannanger system which say something about it.....check it out is in the user options.....
    we work in the dark - we give what we have - we do what what we can - our doubt`s our passion - our passion our task - the rest....- is the madness of art.