Download Section/DDOS

Thread: Download Section/DDOS

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man

Exclamation Download Section/DDOS

hmmm....As it seems, I cannot download anything from the download section. I tried three different DDOS tools but still each and every one of them was infected with some form of virri.
    If the Norton didnt go crazy it was some program called 'PC chillin'. Is it just that every software writer for any tools is a malicious hacker..(stupid question?) Or is it that somthing has been added to these tools by jp to **** the kiddies over. Regardless, its irritating.

I need a Denial of Service tool, because I am up for a promotion here. They want me to be one of the NOC. They pretty much sit in a room and watch all these graphs. Graphs of incoming and outgoing data packets. So I need to get the semantics of how a Denial of Service attack on an ISP would go down. And how it can be warded off. Blocking Ip's seems to be the only way I know at this point, but when your an ISP, you really can't afford to be blocking your own IP's.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Glad you did not mention your Company name!!
    The Share price would of just took a BIG dive.

Not a wise way to learn hey???

try grc.com
    Old Steve has some reading for you...

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Many tools that are out there are infected with some type of back door by the writer. Also, a lot of tools show up as virii themselves, although they are not infected. Especially trojans.

Anyway, why is it that people never believe me when I tell them that JP had the code modified in just about every tool, so there is a centeral list of every program that has been downloaded from AO and actually installed?
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Yeah I know about Steve Gibson's new 'spoofarino', and the whole raw socket thing for Win Xp. Also this is a privatly owned company. We don't share ****. HEhe.

Not a good way to learn? Tell me then, if experience isnt the best way to learn about somthing then you tell me what is.

THC/IP Version 4.2

DDoS Sumed Up

To be honest DrToker DDoS attacks are very hard to "stop" as even GRC has found. That 13 year old script kiddies could even drop their site with no problem at all. As for a ISP ive found that ISPs running for dial up connections tends to be very easy to make it so all the dial ups on the hub ur attacking tends to not get any packets comming in. As for a ISP running for cables such as @HOME the easist want to get a larg section of @HOME to drop was to infect a ton of @HOME cables and use them to attack their own ISP and sit on efnet and watch all the @HOME users not related to ur bots just get a nice "connection rests by peer" or "Ping timeout". Ive also found that eggdrops tend to be the hardest users on IRC to drop. Eggdrops are even harder to get to pingout with raw packets then a dialup users ISP.

Now that is all basicly a sum up not complicated version of what i had to say. ; )

as for DDoS clients i would use something on the lines of SDbot , Litmus , GT , or XOT.

I dont suggest using anything like sub7s mping because it isnt as good as of a attack as sumthin on the lines of "run ping.exe -n (# of pings) -l (Size of packets) -w (Time to wait between pings)"
    and read up on TCP/IP so u know how to set the right types of variables without killing the connections ur trying to use to kill ur connection lol (sounds dumb when i read this over and over)

I dont agree with ddos "anymore" but i guess it can have its..... uses.....

Oh and i dont suggest running DDoS clients on other peoples computer mainly due to the fact that more and more people are running firewalls and packet sniffers and can easly see everything ur trying to do....

Sub7 has that packet sniffer option in it and ive ran it on my computer the same time i ran litmus on it and it showed me everything in the IRC channel even the modes set and the channel itself.

*I do not take responsiblity for what u do with this information, use at ur own risk and stupidity*

_NetSyN_
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

uhmm... I really wanted to know this for educational purposes. Belive it or not.

run ping.exe -n (# of pings) -l (Size of packets) -w (Time to wait between pings)"

Tell me if this is right, okay?

ping www.aol.com -n 5 -l 100

Why do you think it came back time out. Packet size too large?

THC/IP Version 4.2

ping www.aol.com -n5 -l100
    The N's have to be right up next to the tab usualy, I may be wrrong, also, small fast packet's are often better than large slow one's..

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

well right now I am on 2 t3's I dont think speed is the culprit.

THC/IP Version 4.2

CYGWIN

ping.exe www.aol.com -l 65500 -w 0 -n 30

Thats a pretty common one

i forget the exact sequence i use to use for dial ups.... but it was so nice i was accually able to kick most DSL and cables off of IRC with it from a 50.6 connection

Ive found that sometimes that it comes back that its to large and that sort of thing... This tends to happen on the 9* OSes but ive never ran into the problem with a NT/2000 box.

If u wanna really see something funny get "Shiver.exe" and run it off of a T+ Connection.... Ive seen that do some very nice damage.... only problem is finding a good packet size and it tends to kill ur connection with lag also... Its made for connections above good DSL speed..

There is a shiver.c u can compile into a exe and run from almost any windows box using cygwin i think its called....

There was a few versions u can find on he net that are already compiled.... try lookin at packetstorm or just using google.com

if worse comes to worse and when im home ill get u a compiled version..
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..