Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WinDows 2000....HELP got any ideas?.....

WinDows 2000....HELP got any ideas?.....

I've being kinda wondering does anyone have any ideas on how someone can actully go about hacking windows 2000,i got this friend who keeps using this limitation,on me to restrict me use of her computer ,I definatly need help,now don't you go telling me to use LC3,i got it already,but she's the only one with adminiistrator rights,which also restricts installation of anything on her sys,given her the sole right for such,i can't even find the SAM files looks like she's deleted them...........so if you know anyother way to crack it pleez tell me...

Maybe you should have respect for your "friend"'s wishes and leave her crap alone if she doesn't want you messing with it.

Thumbs up

Can't you afford a computer of your own?
    I got a 386 I'll sell you.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

the wooshlizard states:

hacking friends computers is baaaaad, dont hack friends computers
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

i agree just ask nicely social enginering
    hip hop rules

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    wooshlizard> Unless they ask you too
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Thumbs up

Tell me the password to your ISP and E-Mail account,
    and Ill send you a file.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Hacking a friends computer, that's not good. Respect her wishes, and just sweet talk if you have to.
    If you don\'t tell me what I want to know, in 5 minutes I\'ll be the only person left standing at this table...5 minutes after that, I\'ll be the only person left standing in this room.

Banned

Re: WinDows 2000....HELP got any ideas?.....

Originally posted here by potermain
    I've being kinda wondering does anyone have any ideas on how someone can actully go about hacking windows 2000,i got this friend who keeps using this limitation,on me to restrict me use of her computer ,I definatly need help,now don't you go telling me to use LC3,i got it already,but she's the only one with adminiistrator rights,which also restricts installation of anything on her sys,given her the sole right for such,i can't even find the SAM files looks like she's deleted them...........so if you know anyother way to crack it pleez tell me...
    Ill get this one
    Ok If I told you how many things are wrong with that post we would be here all night reading, so Ill just stick to the main stuff

1. If your friend has restrictect your computer rights its because of a few reasons, either she doesnt trust you on her computer (because you gave her reason to or she found your LC3 attempts in a log ... Hell after this I wouldnt trust you either) Or she doesnt want you to install programs because of reasons like this, IMO she sounds like a good Admin

2. SAM files can not be deleted or the system's passwords and such would go crazy, but they can, with a little effore be hidden from prying eyes and from searches from the 'Find' menu... It seems to me that your friend has simply hidden the SAM files (arent they auto-hidden in Windows 2000?) so people like you wouldnt try to crack them!

3. You never ask for a Hack/Crack/Exploit on this forum, only about them and their workings.... Never ask how or where to get them. If you must search for a Hack/Crack/Exploit do it on Google or NewOrder.... Follow the rules, Memmorize them, live (or post) by them

seek the advice of a doctor
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”