April 13th, 2002, 03:19 AM
A youth was asked to do a simple homework assignment.
Befuddled by the whole school thing, he was given a set of vocabulary words to use in sentences. Here's what he handed in:
1. HONOR ROLL - We was playin' poker on the stoop the other day, and man, I was HONOROLL.
2. PLANET - I got me some seed to grow weed, so I PLANET in the backyard.
3. DISMAY - I went for a blood test, the doctor pulled out a big needle. He said, "DISMAY hurt a little.
4. OMELETTE - Every time I start a new job, OMELETTE go after a week.
5. STAIRWAY - When me and my homies get high, we STAIRWAY into space.
6. MOBILE - I went to buy crack, I was short on cash, my man said, "Gimme one MOBILE."
7. DEFENSE - I ran from the cops, and hopped DEFENSE and got away.
8. AFRO - I got so mad at my *****, AFRO a lamp at her.
9. AFTERMATH - I like to be high in school, so AFTERMATH I go to the field and smoke weed.
10. LOCKET - I slam the door so hard, I LOCKET.
11. DOMINEERING - My girly's birthday was yesterday, I got her a DOMINEERING.
12. KENYA - I needed change fo the subway, so I axe a stranger KENYA spare some change.
13. DERANGE - DERANGE is where da deer and antelope play.
14. DATA - At my basketball game, I scored thirty points. My coach said, "DATA boy!"
15. COPULATE - I called 911 and an hour later when they show up, I said, "COPULATE!"
16. FASCINATE - My girly's boobies are so big. Her shirt has ten buttons, she can only FASCINATE.
17. BEWARE - I axed the man at the unemployment office, "Is this BEWARE I get a job?"
18. DIMENSION - I be tall, dark, handsome... and not DIMENSION hung like a horse.
19. COATROOM - The judge said, "One more outburst like that, and you'll be thrown out the COATROOM."
20. DECIDE - I like Vonda and Yolanda, but I like to have a couple of womens on DECIDE.
April 13th, 2002, 06:53 PM
LoL... always a winner.
I got a few more tho:
FORTIFY: I axed da ho how much and she said "FORTIFY"
PENIS: The doctor handed me a cup and said "PENIS".
Got a bit more.. those are just the ones I remember.
I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.
April 14th, 2002, 12:02 AM
Hey, them are Nice. I got a book from Books-a-million. And its called the "Fat white guys black book to Ebonics" and its basicaly a dictionary of all them and alot more. If pretty funny. The author is "I.B. White"...lol.