Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: challenge for hackers

challenge for hackers

hi hackers brothers
    Do u know any program which on executing at victim computer cause rapid disable of antiviruses installed on that system? Well i know most of guys at antionline think themselves as saints and i want to advise them they should suck feeder or sit still in their mothers laps.As for us hacking is an art and no one can't stop artists. Well to help newbies hackers i can tell a software named 'firecracker' and can be found easily at any search engine. Well no saint is welcome to advise me. and now byeee.

Re: challenge for hackers

Originally posted here by n-style
    Do u know any program which on executing at victim computer cause rapid disable of antiviruses installed on that system?
    Yeah. Windows.

Now go away...............
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Re: Re: challenge for hackers

well all i waana say is
    YOU ARE AN ASS HOLE
    Originally posted here by {P²P}Apocalypse

Yeah. Windows.

Now go away...............

I'm just wondering why you're here....at a security site????

Why don't you try hackers.com, perhaps that site will be more to your liking??
    Faqt

If you want to make God laugh....make plans.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Re: Re: Re: challenge for hackers

well all i waana say is
    YOU ARE AN ASS HOLE
    And your not? Please. You come into here, all high and mighty insulting everyone and expect us to kiss your ass?

Get a life or buy one.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Talking *snickers*

Do us all a big favor and go play in traffic.
    -Keisha
    www.notinourname.net
    www.nion.us

Read them.

hi hackers brothers
    Do u know any program which on executing at victim computer cause rapid disable of antiviruses installed on that system? Well i know most of guys at antionline think themselves as saints and i want to advise them they should suck feeder or sit still in their mothers laps.As for us hacking is an art and no one can't stop artists. Well to help newbies hackers i can tell a software named 'firecracker' and can be found easily at any search engine. Well no saint is welcome to advise me. and now byeee.
    hehe... u click kiddiots never learn now do u.. lmao
    <rant>
    u think ur so cool 'cause ur mama bought u a 'puter for x-mas...
    well WAKE UP! u know **** about what hackers are... all the Hollywood movies which u probalbe luv oh so much are bullsh*t! yes, they might be good movies but they have nothing to do with real hackers.
    the movies: Hackers, Hacker 2, Swordfish and all the others are full of bullsh*t...
    if u wanna know why u just pissed so many ppl of then go buy the book "The Hacker Ethic and the Spirit of the Information Age" by Pekka Himanen. That should give u a clue.
    But since u're probably to lame to listen or understand anything I just ask u to piss off!

Hacking aint about breaking the law. It aint about being c00l... it aint about any of the sh*t u think it is... GO TO A CORNER OF THE ROOM AND KILL URSELF! ur living in a dreamworld!
    if I can't break u the rest of the world surely will. u'll get a shock once u feel the real life!
    </rant>
    Now u see what happened! u pissed me off... u made me fall to ur level of dumb-ness for the period of time it took me to write the above.. that's not very nice... agression makes no sence but dumb-ness makes even less. u're nothing... u're a meaningless little nothing.
    At least read what a forum is about before u start posting in it...
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

hi hackers brothers
    Right,...so go back and retake a(ny) damned English class, for it's horrible. I'm sure they can teach you about punctuation, spelling, grammar and whatnot. Now, what the hell does this mean?
    "Well i know most of guys at antionline think themselves as saints and i want to advise them they should suck feeder or sit still in their mothers laps"
    Nobody, here at AntiOnline, calls themselves a saint, or is one at all. But I ask you, are you a saint? If so I suggest you suck feeder and sit on your mother's lap, for it's the best thing to do at your age, son. Also, since when do you know so much about hacking to call it an "art?" Using cheap programs to wreak mindless damage is not an art, young friend. It is merely the accumulation of programmers with to much free time on their hands, and lamer script kiddiots, such as yourself.

And trust me,...by giving outo cheap programs like "Firecracker", does not help the newbies. Showing them resourceful websites, tools to help with programming (ex. a better compiler), writing/posting tutorials help the newbies and neophytes. As for giving them point-and-click destruction programs... thats wrong. Destroying one's AVKit isn't even considered good hacking, you know. And it's not even considered "cool" at all! if done by a lame program.
    So I suggest you start straightening your act, n-style, for you have alot comming your way, and it doesn't look pretty.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

System_Overload

Exclamation

You people are to nice around here....

Hey n-style thats the worst thread I have ever ****en seen!!! Take your Dumb ****en ass over to cyberarmy.com with the rest of the lame newbies. Try comming back in a few years after you have grown some hair on your nuts, and know what the hell your talking about.

System_0verload

hi hackers brothers
    A brotherhood of hackers? Don't make me laugh. You've been reading the so-called Hacker's Manifesto too many times, haven't you?
    Do u know any program which on executing at victim computer cause rapid disable of antiviruses installed on that system?
    Yes, it's called shutting down the computer. It's also called uninstallation. And Format.
    Well i know most of guys at antionline think themselves as saints and i want to advise them they should suck feeder or sit still in their mothers laps.
    If you read any history, people chosen to be designated as saints were usually the people who DID NOT sit still when things got bad. Tsk tsk. Also, where is the basis for this idea of yours that many AO people think of themselves as saints?
    As for us hacking is an art and no one can't stop artists.
    This is so funny. I think you're reading the newbie literature that ascribes hacking to some sort of mystical brotherhood of higher ideals again. Just so you know, that's pretty much BS. If you find stable counterexamples, please let me know.

Also, the phrase: no one can't stop artists. is rediculous. If NOBODY CAN NOT stop artists, that means that EVERYBODY CAN stop artists. You haven't learned about double negatives in elementary yet, have you?
    Well to help newbies hackers i can tell a software named 'firecracker' and can be found easily at any search engine. Well no saint is welcome to advise me. and now byeee.
    And the point of this post would be....?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency