Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trojans...

Trojans...

Is it possible to runs the server and then the client on the same machine to check if the trojan works.

1. no, it doesnt work like that.
    2. you arent supposed to run the server on your computer dumbass.
    3. you are a skiddiot
    4. refer back to 1,2, & 3.

any problems? email me @ 'stfu@lamer.com'

Eh, I don't know why you would want to. When you run the "server" people can connect to that port with "clients" of their own and mess with your computer.

Is it possible to runs the server and then the client on the same machine to check if the trojan works.
    I assume that u're talking about Sub7 or equal...
    First of all, yes u can run the server and client on u're own machine to check it.
    But u can be in deep **** if u dont pass protect it.. (Blocks most script-kiddies out)

But remember, its making u're 'puter easier to blow open.

ehm scriptkiddie:
    hip hop rules

You can run a Trojan sever and client on the same computer and do a loop back but due to the fact that you’re most likely some lame script kid i'm not going to tell you how.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Is it just me, or do people really start to repeat themselves (and others) on the issue of trojans?

*sigh*
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

I wish I did'nt have to repeat my self but if you don't tell them they never learn.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

This is pretty funny . Hey syedtanvirhuda , the point of a trojan is to secretly install a server on a victim's computer so you can access
    it from yours.
    Trojans = L@/\/\3® I think gamemaster6502 said it best [flip]. you arent supposed to run the server on your computer dumbass. [/flip] I hope this helps you!

lol some some questions are funny, just my thought
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,