Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The greenies

Banned

The greenies

Ok, After a little research I found that a person can only have 11 AntiPoints dots (be it posetive or negative). I think we should go with the gold dot idea, because im well into my 13th dot and nothings happening, Remote_Access_ would have about 20 gold dots, but well have to live with that
    My idea is 1 gold dot per every 5 green ones, I know this has been suggested before, but the threads just sort of died out

Sounds like a great idea... Maybe other messages on how many points they have also... I'll just stick with my two greenies for now... Hopefully I'll work up to a gold or something...

-Tim_axe

Hi mom!
    Yeah, I still like the idea. Let's have something else than those little leprechauns too...
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Sound's Sweet, I'll never get my Gold dot's though, just wondering, should the ppl with load's of neg point's get black dot's?

btw: When can we start doing things like bet of buy things with out AO point's ?

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Actually that might not be a bad idea considering the comment by RA recently about having to wait for the page to load due to the high number of green dots he has.. I think he just wanted to flaunt all his little dots. Then again, if ya gots it, flaunts it.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

This may make more lag (Don't worry if I posted it, I won't have too many..., yet), but the gold ones could be animated, so that they shine, etc... That way you know that they are special... I don't think such a thing is needed for black dots... Also, have columns for the points, so you can have multiple lines of your impressive antipoints... Have something to make it easy to remember, like it breaks off every 10, 20 antipoints for a new line...

Just so people don't skip on down to the bottom and miss this suggestions...

-Tim_axe

I'm definetily all for the GOLD dot!!!!
    And good idea from Noia about the BLACK dot for people with craploads of negative antipoints.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

GOLD DOT!! GOLD DOT!!! GOLD DOT!!

good idea ... but if someone like me have only 2 green dots ... what it ganna be .... a half tin or bronze dot maybe ..
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Grrr! I think you're idea is great, Ac1d...I really do hope it is implemented. I don't think I'll ever get to 5, though...I've been lingering at 395 here for a while, lol, so it looks like I'll stay. Oh well, cheers for the idea. Also, I really like the black dot idea to whoever posted it, lol...that'd be funny.