Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a tool worth having?

Anyone ever noticed, that just about all kiddies that play with trojans, and such, can actualy code stuff.. if they'd just use their knowledge for good, they could probley do some pretty impressive work.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    synexic> Nope. I have noticed that most kiddies claim they can code stuff, but most of them couldn't code Hello World reading a tutorial.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

This tool could be usefull to make a Shell or server DL a file from somewhere else, while you where in a Remote Location.

You have to be carefull though. the Line between Remote Networking and Trojan's is Fairly Slim and Blury.....

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    the Line between Remote Networking and Trojan's is Fairly Slim and Blury.....
    I agree. I was just stating the fact that there was an ethical use for the program.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman