Thread: Help!!!!1

Help!!!!1

My networks been on the fritz, and I can no longer log on as adminerstrator i;m running NT 4.0, any help would be appreciated, our network crashed a few weeks ago, its not been normal since

Hmm... any idea about what caused the crash? Or was it just a generic Windows signature "I Really Suck!" crash?

God bless, and good luck,
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    More info on symptoms, background history would help.

/me nods.
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

lol i would understand it if was Win2K and i could easily give u an answer.. but since its NT i need more info, then i can help u..