Thread: This just figures

This just figures

I'm not surprised, M$'s new vulnerability scanning tool has some vulnerabilitites in itself. Seems people are reporting erroneous errors, problems patching and the fact it doesn't patch everything.

http://www.eweek.com/article/0,3658,...a=25468,00.asp

Are you surprised? (Shame on you if you are..)
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Typical M$ stuff. . .

I'm not surprised, M$'s new vulnerability scanning tool has some vulnerabilitites in itself. Seems people are reporting erroneous errors, problems patching and the fact it doesn't patch everything.

This is something I never understood about Microsoft how come their security is so weak? And all their Operating Systems, are so buggy, like to crash bring up blue fatal screens, etc...? I guess most people enjoy the point and click idea Kool thread Korpdeath!

Here is how you get rid of vulnerbilitites, listen close now so you don't miss it. Type

format c:/q and when it is done install linux. HEHE
    LATER-

The M$ gnomes break out into song and dance.
    High, ho, high, ho it's off to patch we go...................................
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Would you trust a vulnerability scanning tool from M$, I know I wouldn’t.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Hehehe

*slaps self on forehead* ...damned thing wouldn't work on my computer,...and I thought it was MY computer's problem...sheesh!
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

well said cwk9!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    While using the tool your information WILL undoubtably be sent to Mr. gates so he can spam your email with 'money saving offers'.... Its a conspiracy, A conspiracy I tell ya!