Let's see. The majority of students in universities today were born in 1983....
They are called "youth".
1. They have never heard of "We are the World, we are the Children..."
2. And the "Uptown Girl" they know is by Westlife not Billy Joel.
3. For them, there have always been only one Germany and only one Vietnam.
4. AIDS exists since they were born.
5. CD exists since they were born.
6. Michael Jackson is already whitened.
7. John Travolta is always round in shape and they can't imagine how this fat guy could be a god of dance.
8. They believe that Charlie's Angels and Mission Impossible are just new films out last year.
9. They can never imagine a black and white screen for a computer.
10. They never know Pac-Man.
11. They can't believe a black and white television ever existed and they don't even know how to switch on a TV without a remote control.
12. And they never understand how could we go out without a mobile phone
when we were in university...
Let's check if we're getting old...
1. You understand what was written above and you smile.
2. You need to sleep more, until afternoon, after a night out.
3. Your friends are getting married.
4. You are always surprised to see small children playing comfortably with computer.
5. When you see teenagers with mobile phones, you shake your head.
6. You develop more and more feelings about your work. It's now your life.
7. You spend less and less time talking on phone with your friends daily.
8. You meet your friends from time to time, talking about the good old days, repeating again and again all funny stories your experienced together.