Thread: Firewall is not enough, use AlphaShield

Firewall is not enough, use AlphaShield

Check: http://www.alphashield.com
    As you may know, 95% of the home Internet users have been probed by hackers. I'm very pleased with the AlphaShield product. Even though it was a bit pricy. ($169.99 US) But I like new security devices and programs. I have this device installed on my home network. The AlphaShield is in front of two other routers (Linux & Linksys) So my security now is top of the line. I really like the one touch connect and disconnect feature. And the fact that there is no firmware upgrades. I also can't believe how many unnecessary data packets are sent to my high speed address. AlphaShield denies all that traffic onto my network.
    Until now only complex, difficult-to-configure firewalls have been available for consumers and most do not have the technological know-how to properly set them up. Enter AlphaShield. Designed for non-technical consumers, AlphaShield is the first Plug & Play Internet privacy protection device that requires no maintenance, no configuration and no upgrades.
    Imaging the software firewalls such as ZoneAlarm, Blackice, Symantec personal firewall, they are all developed on a unknown, corruptable platform--Windows. Even windows itself is embeded with a bunch of security hole, how can they protect you against all malicious attacks? How can they be impervious to corruptable virus? On the other hand, imaging the firewall routers, such as Linksys, Netgear, Broadguard, their functionalities are largely subject to the user's technology background. For a general consumer, it is very difficult to adjust the settings if he wants to use it with a particular application. Furthermore, it requires regular updates on its firmware. General speaking, it is a good solution to share your Internet, not to protect your Internet connection.
    If you do not have any networking knowledge or do not want to get in trouble with the time-consuming configuration, I recommend you to use AlphaShield.It has got a number of awards in the world-class tradeshow in 2001, such as BEST NEW TECHNOLOGY, BEST HARDWARE, BEST E-SOLUTION. It is good for small business, SOHO and general consumers. If you need further information, check http://www.alphashield.com

Take your spam some were else.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

im glad to see people actually post reviews for products. we need these things more.
    as for alphashield, im not sure whether or not it is an excellent product as i have not used it yet... but i am sure to recomend this product to people. it provides the simplicity that people need.

Banned
    i have a bit of a different look at things..... personally ive never used that product and never felt the need for it.....
    if you keep your patches up to date and have a nice firewall in place that you configure correctly then you have NO problem what so ever.... also manualy block out all the ports other then the ones you know you use if you run services or anything like that.

Also this is why Security Consultants have jobs.... because they do all this work for you

Re: Firewall is not enough, use AlphaShield

Originally posted here by leowan
    Check: http://www.alphashield.com
    As you may know, 95% of the home Internet users have been probed by hackers. I'm very pleased with the AlphaShield product. Even though it was a bit pricy. ($169.99 US) But I like new security devices and programs.
    You've posted this three times now. Enough already. One posting is fine. I was even going to consider checking it out. Not any more. It's lamers like you that cost companies revenue. I will never try it, test it, or even think about making a purchase from the company because of your shameless spaming of a product. I have found that most products using this tactic has a crapy product. You pery on unsuspecting users with scare tactics or unsupported claims. So take your spam elsewhere el jerko..................

PS: Have a nice day........
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Greetz.
    <shameless plug="NeoWatch">As long as we're suggesting security goodies, allow me to recommend NeoWatch, available from www.neoworx.org So far, I've had zero problems with it, and am quite satisfied. And if you're really into geeky gadgetry like me, get NeoTrace to go along with it. It's great! Some 1337 kiddie tries to Sub7 you, and *BAM* you know where he lives. You can even get satellite photos of the area, road maps, topo maps, shortcut to ftp and ping, etc. </plug>

God bless,
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Well I guess i'll jump on the band-wagon

Tiny Trojan Trap (TTT)
    TTT is an application from Tiny Software. The same people who bring us the terrific free personal firewall.
    More info at:
    http://www.tinysoftware.com/home/tin...&&pg=trap_home

savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]

Banned
    Greetings:

It's pretty bad when the marketing director of a company has to resort to spamming discussion forums.

No Soup For You Leo Wan!

thread closed.