Just wondering your opinion...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just wondering your opinion...

Question Just wondering your opinion...

Hi
    I was just wondering whats your opinion about the war going on between the palestinians and and the ("israeli"?) (i'm portuguese, sorry if it's mispelled)

My opinion is all in favour for the palestinians, and also think that is an outrage the international forces don't do anything.......

The politicians of united states keep delaying everything, but I was glad to see a few days/weeks ago the american people united for the palestinians.... (doesn't meen that i think that all americans agree/think like their goverment)...

Isn't a shame that when the americans have interests in a country, like (Bosnia), they act immediatly and when people are being opressed, being massacred, disposed of their human rights, seing their familys die, they just don't care?!

Why? Because of money?!

Uffffff...

Well, I've remembered to post this because i've received this photo on my mail, and it's discusting....

Sorry for my bad english.......

Just wondering about your opinion on all this....

I think pictures like this are just another spoke in the wheel that is the mighty PROPOGANDA machine....

Banned
    yeah, I think that the people in the Middle East should settle this themselves without any outside assistance!

since I'm not an expert on the phenoligical structure of the middle-eastern races, could someone please verify the nationality of the soldiers and their "kill"?

no offense meant, just checking against propaganda.
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

For every pic you find of Isreali attrocities I could find another of Palestine suicide bombers blowing up children. It's all about Polotics and Religion, my friend.

Ask ThePreacher or preacherman481 what they think about Isreal firing shells into the alleged birth place of Christ....

Maybe you could be right, but I don't see things that way....
    Not with all the abuse of power going on.....

Army men killing people defending themselfs with rocks?
    I don't think thats fair, and that's when the international forces have to do something, or there's just no reason for it to exist....

About the propaganda, I think sometimes propaganda is good, it show us things that the media, owned by the big shots, doesn't show us....

well, I don't want to make a big deal out of this, just getting your opinions, and trying to make a healthy discussion......

thx for the replys...

Originally posted here by nyx

About the propaganda, I think sometimes propaganda is good, it show us things that the media, owned by the big shots, doesn't show us....

Once again our opinions differ. I believe the main source of "propoganda" actually comes from the main stream media.

Anyway, good thread, but I think I'm gonna leave it alone....

Originally posted here by Conf1rm3d_K1ll
    For every pic you find of Isreali attrocities I could find another of Palestine suicide bombers blowing up children. It's all about Polotics and Religion, my friend.
    I'm sure you do, i don't disagree with you on that point.

I' not in favour of terrorism, but i try to see the other side of the coin.

We are talking about a people with no other means of figthing back, except with stones.....

the last suicide bomber hurted only palestinians, and the one before that i think that killed about 30? (i may be mistaken, can't recall the exact number), while on Jenin there are 250 palestinians killed... ( stated by the Isreali)....

Although i DO NOT agree with terrorism, I can imagine a desperate people.....

Thumbs up

Perhaps we should sell weapons to both
    sides, bring cameras and make some good
    movies.
    There's lotsa money to be made here.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

he he he....
    pherhabs you should....
    Although I don't think the palestinians could aford it, maybe with a "little discount"
    he he ....