Thread: pjf to doc

pjf to doc

i have scan a document and i can't figure it out how i can edit the text. does someone know how to convert .bmp, jpg, pdf to sth words can read. im using win 98. thank q

you scanned something like a book page and you want to convert it into a txt doc?

yes. but i dont know how. thank 4 ur help

you need to get an optical recognition program (OCR) to use with your scanner, most scanners today come with it and instructuins on how ti use it. usually an option in scan options

we scan faxs whre i work, and everything comes out in perfect workable test, except signitures.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

can u explain 2 me how to use it. isnt it a software of wat. sorry i not really good in comp. i try to search via yahoo ocr is but can found it. glad if someone can tell me how to use it in detail. thank q

try this demo

You can try this demo.

It's simple to use. On the first time it will ask you for some letters that it can be in doubt.

hope it helps...