View Poll Results: Do you think computers/robots will ever take over the planet?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 7.14%
  • No

17 60.71%
  • I dont care

3 10.71%
  • Havent they already?

6 21.43%

Thread: What's your job (4 those applicable)

Banned

Question What's your job (4 those applicable)

Just wondering what everyones field is.

My is currently Police Student in College, but aiming for the eCrime division in the OPP of Ontario, Canada.

However, I am working as a "off the street" computer guy for websites, networking, and security

This question has been asked before.

I am a bindery worker. For those who do not know what a bindery is. It is a place where you bind books together Ya know, the place where the paper goes to, after it has been printed heh. I hate my job. I want a new one. preferably one where i can sit on my ass all day, and play with computers, and kick ppl off the network BOFH comes to mind.

Anyone need a go-fer?
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]

I think this is about the 3rd time I’ve seen this but antionline is always gaining new members so its always good to bring it up once and a while.
    I pump gas/student.

Having a job in the eCrime division in the OPP of Ontario, Canada would rock. When someone bad mouths Canadian beer or post false hockey stats we can hope on our snowmobiles and go kick there ass.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Hehe, gstudios you just explained my job in detail. I work for an alarm monitoring company. I'm part of a new division that monitors GPS enabled emergency phones. Its kind of like the on-star service in cadillacs, although its a seperate hand held phone. We went online last december and have about 200 accounts so far. The big dogs have been making deals left and right and were starting to get going much more now. But, right now we get maybe 5 or 6 calls a day. Almost all are test calls for new subscribers. What I do in the meantime is sit on my ass in the #antionline IRC chat. I get full use of a T1 line and play all day. I currently have my A.A. degree and am going to get my certificates. A+, MCSE, CCNA, CNA, etc... After I get those I'm going to look for a better paying job and then goto University of Miami for computer engineering. I hope to get my Ph. D. in Mathematics and Physics eventually. Well, thats me.

I work in the parking lot of an amusement park. Well this is my secound year returning (only open during summer) and hey at least it's money. Hope to get into networking or something along those lines someday.

Banned
    Greetings All:

Urgh, this thread already exists. Search for it, it has dozens and dozens of replies.

this thead is closed!