Thread: Quick Reply suggestion

Quick Reply suggestion

I'm not sure how easy this would be to implement, but I imagine it wouldn't be hard. Anyways, I was thinking, wouldn't it make sense if the 'Quick Reply' option was only available on the last page of the thread?

I suggest this for two reasons:
    1. To prevent people who did not realise there is more then one page of posts from replying.
    2. If they want to ask a question about someone's post, which is on the first page, they post a quick reply on the first page, but on the second page someone has already asked it and they didn't see.

Hmmm...I couldn't really explain my 2nd point well, hope you understood it.

Anyways, I got an example of someone who didn't realise there was a 2nd page:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...910#post495901

It didn't bother me at all, in fact, I found it funny (*runs and hides in corner* hehe, that cracked me up), but having this 'Quick Reply' on the last page of threads could prevent this in the future.

Anyways, I just thought that this would be more logical.

Cheers,
    Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Banned
    Good one Im all for it!

That’s a great idea. A few times I put in my 2 cents before realizing there was a second page. Thank god for the edit button.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

I'm gonna go with the crowd on this one. Let's have it

God bless,
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.