Thread: profile

Banned

u can get a profile on the person who started the thread but not on who last posted just a pretting up thingy but it would be nice
    RiOtEr

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Ahh, you mean from the main page, kinda like a quick link from the front page to the last persons profile. I still think that persons name should link to the last post, especially for the threads that get to be 2 to 15 pages long. Anyway, there should be some functionallity to the "last post" name.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

I'm confused

You can always view anyones profile, I thought anyway.
    http://www.hackhouse.org - the perfect influence

Banned
    You're right, Iceflash...
    Meet RiOtEr, the laziest bum on AO: he's the one that wants all the links he uses on the main page (I wouldn't be surprised if one day I open the main, and all of RiOtEr's 'quick-links' show up...).

Anyways... the fastest way to find someone's profile used to be to add that person to your Buddy-list, but since JP added the Member Profile Quickfind (Hey RiOtEr, look! It says 'quick'!), it takes only one click to find any user's profile...

*sigh* You have enlightened us all once again Neg.

Thanks for my free public education

God bless,
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Banned
    I gotta admit, RiOtEr is pretty lazy

But he still contributes and we all love em, lol......

But definately needs some kind of functionality!!!!!!!

Banned
    Greetings All:

Ooook, the user that last posted to the thread now has a link to his profile, and the number of replies to the thread links to a pop-up box listing everyone that's posted.

Thanks for the suggestion!