How long until Knowledge is illegal?
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How long until Knowledge is illegal?

Angry How long until Knowledge is illegal?

I was just setting here reading my latest issue of 2600 and I thought back to what a friend said to me the other day:
    "You may want to watch what sites you go to. Alot of them are being monitored."
    Is anyone else other than myself apalled by this? I think alot of the freedoms that we are guaranteed by the constitution are going to be circumvented or outright bypassed in the next few years all because the government is scared of an awakend mind.
    [glowpurple]www.networksynapse.net[/glowpurple]
    Share on Google+

You're right, it is only a matter of time, because most of society freely give away their freedoms due to thinking that it will keep them safer. Very few ever listen to the voices of the past, if people did, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in now. All of this happening, has happened in the past.
    If you don\'t tell me what I want to know, in 5 minutes I\'ll be the only person left standing at this table...5 minutes after that, I\'ll be the only person left standing in this room.
    Share on Google+

Farenheit 451, anyone?
    Share on Google+

Re: How long until Knowledge is illegal?

Originally posted here by 10dedfish
    I was just setting here reading my latest issue of 2600 and I thought back to what a friend said to me the other day:
    "You may want to watch what sites you go to. Alot of them are being monitored."
    Is anyone else other than myself apalled by this? I think alot of the freedoms that we are guaranteed by the constitution are going to be circumvented or outright bypassed in the next few years all because the government is scared of an awakend mind.
    It already IS illegal, man, but you can fight back:

Here's News
    about a pill you can take, that will remove all
    proprietary content from your mind.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    this is not something that has started today. this has been happening for years. the government is trying to make us believe that its okay to give up your freedoms if you want to be safe. those SOBs just need an excuse like "we need to monitor you day and night so this country can be a safer place". these so called "terrorist activity" and "cyber-terrorism" are just one of the excuses big brother is making up to slowly strip out your freedoms.
    Share on Google+

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Originally posted here by delstar
    Farenheit 451, anyone?
    More like 1984.
    You have to sit in front of your computer monitor for the thought police...
    That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me
    Share on Google+

Big brother is watching you!

And... In fact, we don't want to understand that WE are big brother! We have participated to his creation, we have participated to his development, and it's our need of security with our paranoia that have been the determinant element of his creation.

it's not reasuring...
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--
    Share on Google+

But if knowledge was illegal what would be the rehabilitation? Brain-washing?
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Heh, that's what they did in 1984, 'fore they kilt ya.
    Share on Google+

Big Brother is watching but soon he wont just want to watch but he will want to control us and tell us what to think and do **** what am saying he is already do in it.
    you say we need to do this and fight back against who who are they its not group that you can fight the only way that you can fight showing the masses of dumb humans that live on this planet that they are been controlled and monitor we need to start shouting to the 4 corners of the earth that the goverments are just trying to control us and to obey them and the 90% of this world doesn't care.
    and soon will all bee control to a damm computer if we want to do something we need do to it now or it will bee to late when they start arresting us for freedom of speech
    and am not just talking about were i live am talking to every human on this planet called EARTH.
    Share on Google+