Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How absurd can ya get?

System_Overload

Thumbs up

That suicidal pilot kid went to my old high school... My little sister now goes to East Lake High, and she told me that she has known that kid for 6 years... I meet him once back July. He went to East Lakes summer wrestling camp for a few days. I could tell that he was a nerd that everyone picked on all the time. Any ways to make a long story short he did not have any type of zit problem... He might of had one or two but all 14/15 year old kids do....

System_0verload

Banned
    Man people just need to chill out about suing big companys..... how greedy can people be!?!?!?!?

... people can be greedy... lol

im sure some smart lawer talked them into it, convincing them that a large settlement would only help prove their point, which is, everone else is guilty but them.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Heh. . . . we will always have idiots in this country who are bent on causing greif to others by suing them.

Anyone remember the lady that spilled the coffee in her lap & sued McDonalds because there was no warning on the cup that the "COFFEE" was hot. God forbid you not know that it was going to be hot!. Or the other lawsuit against McDonalds where some lady took a bite of her hamburger & a hot pickle burned her lips. . . .her husband also sued because she couldn't perform a certain "task" anymore. They won.
    I think there was another one where someone sued M&M Co. kuz they said they "melt in ur mouth, not in ur hand" Well. . . he got chocolate all over his hands. . . so the A-hole sued them. I mean come on people. Use common sense. geez.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Anyone know where i could get some of this accutane stuff I can think of a few people i wouldn't mind force feeding it to and sitting back to enjoy the results
    Never Criticize a man until you\'ve walked a mile in his shoes, that way when you do criticize him you\'ll be a mile away and you\'ll have his shoes.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    RogueSpy> It was the hot coffee lady's husband that sued McDonalds. Yeah, the both won their cases. Her for the burns, and him for the "marital stress due to..." basically, because he couldn't get laid by his wife, it was causing stress in their marriage. That was a few years later, so the burns must have cause real damage. If she was dumb enough to spill coffee in her lap, and sue McDonalds for it, I don't think I want her having kids anyway....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Wow, I just read the story. No Accutane in his blood? Sympathy letter for Osama Bin Laden? Stolen Air plane? I am starting to think the parents overdosed on Prozac, and are just looking for a way to feed their riddilin habit, because they are obviously not sane....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Oh Dear ive got a cold!! who can i sue?
    Oh Dear my sleeping pills caused me to fall asleep!! who can i sue?
    Oh Dear ive got a split personality ill sue myself!!!

Ha Ha Ha

The world is mad MAD and its getting madder all the time
    [pong][gloworange]665[/gloworange] Next door to the [glowpurple]devil[/glowpurple][/pong]

lol THE-OMEN, good analogies.