Thread: Negative

Banned

Negative

hey
    Meet RiOtEr, the laziest bum on AO
    yes i am the laziest but on AO and im damn proud

he's the one that wants all the links he uses on the main page (I wouldn't be surprised if one day I open the main, and all of RiOtEr's 'quick-links' show up...).

the world would be a better place if all my links would be on the front page you could all be lazy like me guess what i got a fridge next to my computer so i dont have to move when i want a drink

Anyways... the fastest way to find someone's profile used to be to add that person to your Buddy-list,
    what if i dont like them then i cant put them on my "buddy" list that would just be down right stupid now wouldnt it and also that means i have to find them and then add them then click on add profile thats three clicks way to much

but since JP added the Member Profile Quickfind (Hey RiOtEr, look! It says 'quick'!)
    yes but like i said ^ up their waaay to much effort for
    RiOtEr, the laziest bum on AO
    now the reason i asked for this cause their was a link to the person profile who started the thread but no link to the person who last posted just makes sense to have it their now as JP added my suggestion it must be good
    hehe well enough from me
    cya
    RiOtEr
    p.s i posted this here cause jp closed the thread before i could justify my self

Banned

Re: Negative

Originally posted here by RiOtEr

yes i am the laziest but on AO and im damn proud

^ yes you are the laziest but on AO

just kidding.... hehe

Now honestly, how can Rioter be the laziest on AO when he just typed out all that, found all those different quotes and commented on all of them? I doubt I would have had the energy to do all that??

Unless...he has magical powers...hmmm...magical lazy powers that type a thread out for him... ¿

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Nah. . . he just got his friend to type it for him. He was laying on the bed telling him what to write.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Nah. . . he just got his friend to type it for him. He was laying on the bed telling him what to write.
    Wow...he has friend's like that? I want some!! If I asked my friends to do that, they'd tell me to go and get f**ked!!

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Well. . . it helps if u get them drunk 1st. Or high. heh.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Hey RIOTER...it's not being lazy, its just efficiency, right? I'm with you.
    \"If the facts don\'t fit the theory, change the facts\" -Albert Einstein