Thread: Cannot find server or DNS Error

Cannot find server or DNS Error

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME. HOW I CAN FIX OR WHAT I CAN DO TO FIX MY COMPUTER, EVERY TIME I FOLLOW A LINK I GET A DNS ERROR. IT'S BEEN HAPPENING SINCE ABOUT 3 DAYS AGO. PLEASE HELP ME....
    QUE ONDA?

number 1: please don't write in cap lock... number 2: does it happen on every link you try?

i doubt it would be on EVERY LINK.. coz if it was then she wouldnt be able to post anything here.. hehehe

Here is a link that is related to your problem:

http://www.skeeva.com/tpcbd/

if its all links open in the same window ur skrewed cuz i dunno whuts up with that but if its on every link that open up a new window then its ur browser settings or somethings messed up with ur browser but it usually happens with att cable modem a lot so if u have one don't bother calling them they don't know what they're doing there all they do it make it worse

Internet Exploder's default error page is "Cannot find server or DNS error" rather than the old "unfriendly" 404 (can not find page) or 403 (Forbidden / permission denied). In much the same light, many web servers have started not returning 404's in favor of always returning 403's (makes it a bit tougher to find "hidden" pages (ie. where you don't have the proper credentials) this way).