w00t i am the suggestion whore

Thread: w00t i am the suggestion whore

Banned

w00t i am the suggestion whore

ok another antipoints thingy
    ok i have a problem now that i give out a fair few antipoints but now tell me if i like the post but they say a few things that piss me off what am i supposed to do give them neg points or pos points??
    thats where my suggestion comes into play have a little slider pay or somthing like that to say how much you liked the post and then antipoints are given out accordingly ie if its at 50% u give ouy 50% of your points according to what button you have selected ie neg or pos
    hope that makes sense
    RiOtEr

Banned
    Thats not such a bad idea.... Hmmmm, but usually you like the post or you dont... So posetive or negative. If you half like it and half dont then dont give it AntiPoints

seems fair to me .. either you like it or you don't ...

or you can add a + point with a comment by your side which says ....
    i like your post , but you pissed me off in bla & bla parts ....

u c ... simple ...
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Bad RiOtEr Bad. I should give you negative points for this post, but I am just to friendly today. This suggestion has been made at least twice before, and was shot down both times.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Or how bout you give them positives, and then later on give them reddies? I don't think so. Just a thought. I know it's not within the realm of conventional cinema... but what if....?
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

yeah.... first this idea was covered... second.... i didn't like it then, i don't particularly like it now. the thing is, antipoints are only for the posts that one feels are outstanding or incredibly bad. the posts that one has mixed emotions about or are average should not recieve antipoints. besides if this was implemented, most of us would get annoyed from sliding the slider all the way in one direction or not cause we only anti point when we really like or really don't like.
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    You guys know where I stand on the AntiPoints suggestion.

GOLD! GOLD! GOLD!
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Sound's sweet to me....
    as I almost never say: the More dynamic settings....the better...lol
    also as DrToker said...GOLD GOLD GOLD!
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Bad Toker Bad. This has absoutly nothing to do with the Gold dot. Although I personally think it should be a purple dot (it would match the site better)
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Banned
    I have to agree with our Suggestion Whore, i mean RiOtEr i think it would be pretty sweet to have the little slider when the AntiPoint window pops up....

And Yes of course as DrToker said..... Gold Gold Gold That should come into Play Soon , not like id have Gold or anything but it would be cool to see, and souleman.... NO IT SHOULD BE GOLD!!! BWAHAHAHA

And damnit i wanna know what the pruple glowing text looks like, doesnt work on Mozilla