Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: accessing a network

Originally posted here by chewitt1001
    congratulations most of u have failed!!!!!!!!!!!

this was a test of stupidity and compitance. i would have thought most of u may have been more sensible as to NOT log on with ur work computers and potentially leading to hackers infaltrating ur systems!!

not very clever!

we wish to appologise to those of u who took this seriously and spent time on this. and to those of u who found holes in these interesting stories -shame on u for not getting out while it was safe!

goodbye
    CheWitt corporation (check various newsgroups we're there!)
    -and to those of u who find out don't bother wasting ur time finding us. most of these messages have been sent via somewhere in UK essex or something and back to australia, r signal is virtually untracable so don't bother wasting ur time!

useless american muppets!

Well, I've been following the progress of this thread since it's beginning and now we
    get this post from someone who obviously is (in random order):

a) A child
    b) An idiot
    c) Full of ****

I think what has happened here is that this kid has realized the stupidity of his posts
    and is now trying to come up with some excuse for those posts. Essentially, a waste of
    all of our time. This kid is learning new terms like 'system administrator', 'networks',
    and oh, even 'DOS' and 'floppies.'

I'm also wondering if his post is an open, public threat? Man I hope so...

To chewitt: Read some books, do some research, quit wasting the time of the members here,
    and get a life. Please don't use your ultra-elite skillz and hack us!
    - Maverick

the boot disk, is obviously not selected in the cmos settings.

and, i smell a hacker, or soemthing?
    - seems to me, that you have no right to be in this, and your trying to do something..

...please do, share
    my pages: (great resources for everyone)
    geeksarecool.com resource for computers, hacking, virii, wutnot.
    thepillbox.net archive of logs and resource for laughter.
    --enjoy these pages, as they grow.

Thumbs down Is there a moderator around

Dear moderator,
    This is about the biggest bleeding waste of bandwidth.
    Is this a standard thread on AO?

Can we

mv /home/chewitt1001 /dev/null

Sincerely Disgusted,

5amYan
    In the breifest flash I once understood the concept of randomness as a reflex. My question,\"Is it voluntary?\"
    5amYan
    --last line--<4.6692016090

hmm i can only tell you one thing.
    you learn a lot when you get flamed. i know from experience.
    i hope you are happy whit this lesson.

-XXX-
    All your base are belong to us!
    dutch power cows!

Hmm,
    Not quite sure on what to think about what he was saying....

i would have thought most of u may have been more sensible as to NOT log on with ur work computers and potentially leading to hackers infaltrating ur systems!!

???, My job is to find this stuff out as far as security for the military and the only sites I am banned from are p0rn and hate...? retarted to me

and to those of u who find out don't bother wasting ur time finding us. most of these messages have been sent via somewhere in UK essex or something and back to australia, r signal is virtually untracable so don't bother wasting ur time!

Hmmm, what does he thing we are going to go chase him, for some reason something says to me that this was a newbie and that he wanted to learn something...got flamed cause he talked major **** and then wanted to act bad @$$.

most of these messages have been sent via somewhere in UK essex or something and back to australia, r signal is virtually untracable so don't bother wasting ur time!

Aliens have landed and are able to run routing through 6 different countries! What does he think he is the Men in Black? I am sorry I have to agree with 5am Yam on this....please remove that joker.
    Beware the quiet ones...

wouldn't have been must kinder to everyone concerned to just tell him to 'get lost' in the beginning?

next time you find people being mean to newbies who ask skiddy questions you'll know why
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

TechieChick
    Well, I did as he suggested and did a netsearch for Chewitt on Google and found this.

Techie I wouldn't even have entertained his thought...
    Beware the quiet ones...

Question

Hey my favorite muppet here is Cookie Monster JP. Uh oh seeing the question he asked makes me ask is it's a kids computer wanting to get back at whom, and for what? Kid question for sure, cannot trace the post like I would try but a valid URL. Gonna ponder this, thinking is different, pondering is subjective and global. Anyway just stray thoughts as nothing out here is ever what it appears.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Originally posted here by TechieChick
    Well, I did as he suggested and did a netsearch for Chewitt on Google and found this.

Not bad, not bad at all...
    - Maverick