Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: runtime errors and security

Unhappy runtime errors and security

i need help i'v been bombing people on aim kuz they all suk and many of my acounts are frozen also when i try to run sum of the progs it says runtime erroro 6 or 54 (i think 54) also i want to no how to be totaly safe from my connection people seeing what i'm doing one more thing i need a crack for window washer 4.5 within 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot

If you tell me Curiosity Killed the cat,
    Then I say he died a noble death.

This really isn't the place to be asking questions like that unless you're concerned with securing your own computer. You might end up having a short stay on this site.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

look i wanna secure my cpu so no one can hack me or my isp see what i'm doing and how bout that crack

Doh.......

where do they find these people????
    “It will not bother me should I live my entire life without having to kill a man but I have to say I\'m glad to be surrounded by a thousand 19 year-old Marines who can\'t wait to.”

email reportedly from an Air Force EOD Tech at Kandahar airfield

Runtime errors are caused by computer virus's, memory issue's badly written software and tsr's
    As to your other problem GET LEGAL buy the program
    Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.....

i virus scan daily is there a virus i dont no about and the software i download is freeware or shreware

Do u update

Originally posted here by divxxxripper508
    i virus scan daily is there a virus i dont no about and the software i download is freeware or shreware
    If you only use freeware or Shareware, why are you asking about cracks?
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)