Thread: Kazaa-lite

Kazaa-lite

http://www.kazaalite.tk/

a version of kazaa has been released, with no spyware.

of course kazaa didn't release it, and it probably will be forced off the net soon.

get it while its hot. this site also has a program for getting 'brillient's' software off your computer.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    Yeah, Ive known that site for a while... In fact I did my own reverse engineer on KaZaA Lite and took out some useless features I thought I didnt need
    That site also has a link to the SpyWare Free version of AudioGalaxy Satellite
    While your on the site check out the hosts section, its helpful to getting rid of banners

System_Overload
    Thats killer!!!! Thanks for the info..... I needed that........

System_0verload

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Yep this has been posted about before more than once. However, it is still good that it was posted again. Also, they have a new site out, http://www.kazaalite.com/

Enjoy!
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

ac1dsp3ctrum , what decompiler did u use to reverse enginer kazza light? J/w

I'm just getting into programing so I'm sorry if i confused the terms
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

mmmmmm, that's lovely
    Bleh.

good lovely or bad? lol
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

This is a good thing, but when do they release a version of Windows Media Player and Internet Explorer without the spyware?

Originally posted here by umbobo1
    This is a good thing, but when do they release a version of Windows Media Player and Internet Explorer without the spyware?
    No SpyWare on M$ boxes?!?! You have to be kidding... I mean, Win95 was originally rejected by some government agencies because it contained huge amounts of built-in spyware and would occassionally "phone home." I remember blackholing a lot of traffic from networks registered to various M$ buildings back around the Win95 release and the lUser "I've gotta have it" time...

It's only going to get worse and, well, it's probably encrypted by now... and, with the advent of DSL and the like, chances are it's going to force you to "check your license" once a week or so in order to use it.

BTW, what's with the huge signature everywhere?