Thread: Red Meanie strike's again

Red Meanie strike's again

yeah sure, the reds are tumbling in your direction, hahahaha -

Sir/Madam Thank you for the reds. After the initial reaction I realised that this was how you get your kicks.
    To those who gave me greenies and left names i do thank you for making me feel welcome
    Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.....

Hey Titanmike,
    what are you talking about?
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Banned
    I think someone gave him negative points without leaving a reason, which is why I suggested that a person must leave a message... Any message... Hmmm, titanmike.. I already gave you greenies today, the next ones will have to wait till your next good post

if i got 1 green point for every 1 red point i got... id have about as many boxs as remote_access_ lol j/k
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Sorry guys it's not the reds that bother me . The first line of my post is the message that was left. I shoud of indicated that it was a quote .
    You dont have to be on AO for long to realize that some person is getting a huge ego boost by giving reds.Now if wishing S_O well in his apology post pissed someone off so be it.
    I have now let off steam so i think we can drop this thread
    Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.....

Exactly how many threads are started because someone is pissed off because of red points... there have been amny threads, at least one started by none other than the starter of this one. If you really need to bitch, do so on IRC chat. Don't waste space by making a new thread dedicated to same thing all members receive from time to time.
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

Yup I'm all for the required message with a negative points. If you give someone a negative point with out leaving a message what have you accomplished?
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

I still just reckon we should all just let it be. It'll all even out in the end. Someone will give you a red one everynow and then, but there's no use getting frustrated over it. If you are a decent person who posts good, informative posts then I'm sure you'll get your fair share of greenies and you'll have nothing to worry about.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester