Internet handles
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Internet handles

Internet handles

Ok,i was just wondering some of you got quite weird handles like "sonic" and "acid spetrum"
    no offence i think they are kewl names....but where did you get them from?
    thanx
    scott

Ehh, I used to go by [] because it's a neat name on Children of the Corn. I signed up for Cyberarmy, and used that handle like two years ago. I forgot the pass, and tried to think of a nick I could remember. jehnx is the first thing that popped in my head, and it's shorter anyway. Since then, I've just used it as my internet handle.
    Last edited by jehnx; February 11th, 2014 at 08:33 PM.

Actually I got mine for when I signed up for the MSN Gaming Zone. I couldn't think of anything else to use as a nick, so I chose one that's based on my calling. A friend where my wife works calls me "preacherman" too, maybe that had something to do with it to.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

I was looking for a handle for a StarCraft account, at a loss, I decided I would pick the first thing i saw, I looked down and my radiator, and ontop of that was a clock that read 11:52. I decided to throw them together and get my handle

-Radiator52
    WWJD
    What Would Jesus Do (For a klondike Bar?)

Banned
    my handle was actualy quite a funny story..... back when i was about 11 years old i got a user name on AOL that was "Do Me 95" cus of course "Do Me" was taken already...... i was immature back then and also decided to use that as my handle.... but as i got alittle older i realized the whole "Do Me" thing wasnt gonna work.... hehe so one of my good online buddies told me why not just leave it as "Dome" and i thought hey what a great handle that not alot of people use.....

Do you know any other Domes??? cus i sure dont! and ive had my hanlde ever since... i think i was about 13 so this had to have been in '96-'97..... i know i know im still a young one

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Search the fourms. This has been discussed once before, not to long ago.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

\"SI JE PUIS\"

mine is stupid.

ice = cus i was cold at the time
    flash - cus i flash a lot in public

hehe not really, flash because when i play football i do lots of tricks... gay i know
    http://www.hackhouse.org - the perfect influence

Banned
    im just mad all of the time.

Sarin is a name i found somewhere, not related to the evil nerve gas.
    i use maDCap aswell soemtimes, its my music nick, im know as madcap when i play music.. look up the meaning and youll understand that one.

oblivionmage is another story.