Thread: newb questions

newb questions

If any of your questions go unanswered, feel free to pm me about it (don't feel stupid asking 'stupid' questions)...it might take me a while to answer them, though....
    “People don’t talk about anything.” [Clarisse]
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"
    -A conversation with Clarrise McClellan and Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451

Well then get ready for a lot of "How do i hack hotmail" type questions

Isn't this a security site? Oh, so wait. It issssss.

thats a good idea cF_nM. Teach and learn!!!
    Attitude is a small thing that makes a BIG difference.

Originally posted here by ihsir
    Well then get ready for a lot of "How do i hack hotmail" type questions
    When I do get one of these questions, I just set the wanna-be hacker straight, and hopefully, they will grow up to be a fine upstanding hacker so I can say, "I set that hacker straight when he/she was a wanna-be...."
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"

Banned
    I'd just direct them to that awesome geeksarecool **** YOU thing page! lol....

i see my page lol! its' the special page =) and i'd love to send any "wanna be hacker" there =)

cF_nM, if you have any problems: or can't figure something out. feel free to ask me, or just stop over on to my site find a text file, or something. =) just givin ya a heads up and some help =)

oh yeah, have fun with..
    "Heyy! I need my password back from hotmail" - um, it's actually my friends.
    "Hey can you hack my aim account, i lost my pass" - yeah, even tho i'm on aim right now.
    "OMG! I think my girlfriend is cheating on me, please hack her email" - the classic =)

..good luck
    my pages: (great resources for everyone)
    geeksarecool.com resource for computers, hacking, virii, wutnot.
    thepillbox.net archive of logs and resource for laughter.
    --enjoy these pages, as they grow.

Originally posted here by fr0z3n
    i see my page lol! its' the special page =) and i'd love to send any "wanna be hacker" there =)

cF_nM, if you have any problems: or can't figure something out. feel free to ask me, or just stop over on to my site find a text file, or something. =) just givin ya a heads up and some help =)
    thx for the help-I'm sure I'll need it!

Originally posted here by fr0z3n
    oh yeah, have fun with..
    "Heyy! I need my password back from hotmail" - um, it's actually my friends.
    "Hey can you hack my aim account, i lost my pass" - yeah, even tho i'm on aim right now.
    "OMG! I think my girlfriend is cheating on me, please hack her email" - the classic =)

..good luck
    LOL funny stuff man...
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]