SubSeven
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SubSeven

SubSeven

Hi can anyone help, you see when i try and connect to an IP address using SubSeven it replies saying error while connecting'
    why is this can anyone help. Please Help Thanks!

Banned
    Please dont ask questions like this here, Sub7 is like a evil word here, LOL
    Read the Sub7 help files

Flash M0nkey
    when i try and connect to an IP address using SubSeven it replies saying error while connecting'
    heh whats worse than a script kiddie??? a wannabe who can't even work sub7 >_<

v_Ln

Jesus... Does Sub7 even come with a helpfile?! It's like a miniture Windows GUI, everything *should* be soooo easy. But whatever. But like ac1d just said, try finding help files over the net about working Sub7. I know Astalavista has posted a few up on their archives.

Ya... and just for a word of caution. Do not as any more "how to hack" questions, for they [usualy] are not tolerated anywhere here at AntiOnline.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

System_Overload
    Dear lord please tell me that im seeing things!!! IceyJ32uk Antionline.com is not a site for scripter kiddies... We here at AO look down upon anyone who trys to use a trojan. Trojans are lame and evil. I would suggest never to bring up this topic again around here. Oh and by the way welcome to AO newbie.....

System_0verload

Banned
    Read this one earlier, thought ac1d gave a really good reply, sad to see it spiral like it usually does. . .not even in a funny way this time, atleast some of the other's are amusing.

Try www.google.com you lame script kiddy. We need a sub7/hacking hotmail forum so we can automatically ban anyone who tryís to start a thread on it.
    Its not software piracy. Iím just making multiple off site backups.

How about an automatic rerouter
    As soon as you type in how to hack or sub7 you get redirected to some lonely hearts site Hehehe
    Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.....

As soon as you type in how to hack or sub7 you get redirected to some lonely hearts site Hehehe
    ...or www.disney.com
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Banned
    I think a page called six.com would be kewl.