Thread: net zero banner disappeared

Banned

net zero banner disappeared

hi,

a funny thing happened to me today. just like every cheap person i use net zero. i use it every day, and everyday i use it i expect to find an annoying banner ad at the bottom of my screen.

today something unusual happened. see the pic attachment. i dont know if its a bug in their software or maybe netzero has become generous.

any ideas or comments on what this could be. also i dont remember signing up for their platinum service.

could be just a bug, but there is alot of dif way to remove the banner ads could be u did one of them by acaident
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

netzero often provides for sampling of its platinum service on weekends, its not a bug of any sort
    what is love but contempt for hate?

when did this happen, blackhole?
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Hey i have a great way to totally skip the ads in netzero. THis attached program grabs the direct user & passes that netzero sends to its servers, so u can access Netzero without using their software. The 10 hour time limit thing still applys though...
    INstructions to use rasspy.
    Copy raspy.exe in the directory of netzero
    open a command prompt and type rasspy.exe cmd=netzero.exe

Rasspy will open, you sign on to netzero normally, and you get the user name and pass to use in dial up networking..
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]

NetZero is an ISP? I dunno what it's like since I'm not accessing the Internet from USA. I really hate ISP that gives you those installation CD only to have everything configured to display their logo (like in Internet Explorer) and then AOL is even worse, I don't even want to see the AOL program running. Thank goodness I don't use their email account. Connie scares me (the lady representative help).

Well, this week I finally got on DSL. It's bloody amazing, well for me it is. I used to be waiting forever just waiting for downloads to complete and then just wasting time. I have the speed of 512Kbps so downloads are around 60Kb/s. But my friend in Hong Kong really takes ISP service for granted, home user of 6MB connection. She can get downloads of 300Kb/s. LOL. It's just mad!!

I was sending her a divx avi movie file and it's uploading at 20Kb/s and she keeps yapping at me about how slow I am. Geez, I am already content so far with DSL. Oh, am I babbling now? Hehe, what was the topic again? Banners....oh right. hehe. That's all from me. *throws smoke bomb and tries to vanish out of view*....D'oh! (>_<)

Banned
    when did this happen, blackhole?
    saturday morning. just as indonent said, its not a bug. i just hope this happens every weekend.

Hey i have a great way to totally skip the ads in netzero. THis attached program grabs the direct user & passes that netzero sends to its servers, so u can access Netzero without using their software. The 10 hour time limit thing still applys though...
    INstructions to use rasspy.
    Copy raspy.exe in the directory of netzero
    open a command prompt and type rasspy.exe cmd=netzero.exe

Rasspy will open, you sign on to netzero normally, and you get the user name and pass to use in dial up networking..
    nice prog. thanks man. i had heard of this app. but never was able to find it. thanks for posting it here.

NetZero is an ISP? I dunno what it's like since I'm not accessing the Internet from USA. I really hate ISP that gives you those installation CD only to have everything configured to display their logo (like in Internet Explorer) and then AOL is even worse, I don't even want to see the AOL program running. Thank goodness I don't use their email account. Connie scares me (the lady representative help).

Well, this week I finally got on DSL. It's bloody amazing, well for me it is. I used to be waiting forever just waiting for downloads to complete and then just wasting time. I have the speed of 512Kbps so downloads are around 60Kb/s. But my friend in Hong Kong really takes ISP service for granted, home user of 6MB connection. She can get downloads of 300Kb/s. LOL. It's just mad!!

I was sending her a divx avi movie file and it's uploading at 20Kb/s and she keeps yapping at me about how slow I am. Geez, I am already content so far with DSL. Oh, am I babbling now? Hehe, what was the topic again? Banners....oh right. hehe. That's all from me. *throws smoke bomb and tries to vanish out of view*....D'oh! (>_<) [/B]
    i used to use aol. i screwed up my internet explorer settings. and their browser is so freakin slow. plus that thing is a memory hog; my comp. became so slow.