Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legal the hacking in Argentina

Legal the hacking in Argentina

A court of justice in Argentina decided that the hacking is lawful in the country, because the law support crimes on people, on things and on animals, but not the crimes that happened on CyberSpace. The judge decided that the trial was "canceled" because the law doesn't support web sites, so this action is legal (<stupid> let's destroy e-Argentina, i'm kidding, don't do it</stupid>). But in the same time, the judge warn the government for the big legal blank for the "digital crimes".
    The trial, which is the first related with Cyber-Crime was about a hacker attack on the site of the Highest Court of Justice on 1998. The hackers change the site and they were accusing the judges as responsible for the murder of the reporter Jose Luis Cabezas.

the laws will soon change probley
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Yeah, but since then the attemps from evil crackers to crack sites will be legal.
    Something Mucolaca haven't noticed, i've written that hackers did that, not crackers. Does anyone remember anything, check this out.

umm ok I know the diference between a "hacker" and "cracker", I read that on the back of a serial box. Anyway I don't think I'm fully getting what ur saying. Here is what I'm getting...r u saying that crackin in argentina is legal but hackin is not, or the other way around or all hacking/cracking is legal in any form. Sorry for the confusion.
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

System_Overload
    Dont cry for me Argentina.... *lol*
    Hacking in Argentina? hmmm I don't think I ever seen a hacker from Argentina. Im sure that law will change when Argentina stats to do more business over the internet.

System_0verload

Banned
    Hmm, Legal hacking in Argentina.... Google... Here I come

Originally posted here by Mucolaca
    umm ok I know the diference between a "hacker" and "cracker", I read that on the back of a serial box. Anyway I don't think I'm fully getting what ur saying. Here is what I'm getting...r u saying that crackin in argentina is legal but hackin is not, or the other way around or all hacking/cracking is legal in any form. Sorry for the confusion.
    I've said that everything, cracking and hacking are legal.

Originally posted here by System_Overload
    Dont cry for me Argentina.... *lol*
    Hacking in Argentina? hmmm I don't think I ever seen a hacker from Argentina. Im sure that law will change when Argentina stats to do more business over the internet.

System_0verload
    You're right System_0verload.

well, actually i know some of the best hackers come from argentina. for example, i beleive in 1995 a hacker was arested for hacking the DoD, the navy, the army, the cia, a lot of governmental agencies. i wouldnt be shocked if hacking in argetina was outlawed

how is system right and not me? I said "the laws will soon change probley" system "Im sure that law will change when Argentina stats to do more business over the internet. " he just clarified more, i though that would be a given though. oh well

law in argentina

i agree when you said the law will change, because human learn a lot from experience, but anyway i like to hear that there is a place said that computerer (hacker) are not always bad legally........... I love to hear that.......
    I am newbie who want to be programmer (~6~)