Antipoint Assignment

Thread: Antipoint Assignment

Antipoint Assignment

I assume we've all recieved the pm "I have a question about an antipoint assignment." Whilst we all agree that this is a brilliant little feature, how about adding a link to the "I have a question about an antipoint assignment" title that will take you to the thread in question.

For instance, when you recieve antipoints you are also given a link to the thread.

Lately I've been recieving quite a few of these pm's. The problem is that the majority of them are from threads that are weeks old and to be honest, I've forgotten why I issued the points. I think a quick link in the title would help refresh my memory.

Anyway, I hope that makes sense....

Good idea.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Great idea, I've had the same problem as you have with forgetting who the heck I gave anti's to and why.

Hi mom!
    Excellent idea
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

That's odd...I got a PM reply from somebody who said he didn't assign any points at all to my post. I was just new and saw in my AO Points Centre that I got negative points so I clicked on the sender's name (which was not revealed) and didn't know it sent an automated message. He said that he got PM from some other users as well. Is it possible the system sent the PM to the wrong person?

Banned
    I need some antipoints........... Anyone care to give me some positives babies!?!?

you earned those negs
    Bleh.

Banned
    Heh, Good idea Conf1rm3d_K1ll.....
    I would also like to see an autocomplete feature of some sort in the PM's or in the Forums so I dont have to spend 30 mins typing out Conf1rm3d_K1ll's name

also i think we need an are you sure dialog box when you click the ask user link. and when you assing anti's cause sometimes i bump enter or accidentally click in the wrong spot (usually when i am not tired or paying attention...) and this could fix a lot of embarissing mishaps
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda