Thread: minor suggestion...

minor suggestion...

I know this topic (or at least a variation of it) has been brought up before, so I don't mind if it is not implemented, but here it is:

When I assign antipoints, I often leave a message with my name at the end. Lately, I have forgotten to add my name to it for one reason or another, so I thought it might be a nice feature to have an option to automatically have your name signed to the message.

Yes? No? whichever, thank you.
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

That could be helpful (if someone wants to add their name, that is.)
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

good suggestion, that wud be useful
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]

JP won't go for it. Previously, he's asked that people don't leave their names on antipoints.

I like the idea though.
    Why am I still here?

Umm, isn't there a function already for that? Member Functions-->Edit User Profile (http://www.antionline.com/member.php...on=editprofile) there's a signature feature. Or is that only for posts on the forum? If that's the case, then I think assigning antipoints should have your name automatically inserted to the points assignment message at the end which you can delete if you don't want to give out your name. Ah I dunno what I'm talking about, I can't assign points anyway! I'm a newbie still I'll be watching this space to see what happens

thats only for your signature in the posts, the antipoints have a message box when you give them
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"