wardialers..

Thread: wardialers..

wardialers..

hey everyone,

i was wondering if anyone knows of a wardialer for windows that works in england, the phone numbers here are like this..

[area code (5) ] [ number (6) ]
    00000 000000

i have not been able to find one that works for non us numbers

also, are there any tutorials around for ward dialers? i looked in the tutes forum but couldnt find one

thanks

what are you using it for... cause um... war dialing is illegal...
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

even on your own network?

Banned
    on your own network..... thats funny!!!!! cus um... well you must have a pretty big network to have like 20 phone lines to them eh????

And another thing.... PROGRAM IT YOURSELF!!!! its really not that hard...... u just have to make it loop and have it add 1 to the viraiable every time it dials.....

But yeah, war dialing is illegal anyway, and i doubt you have a network of computers with phone lines to them that bu cant just pick up a phone and dial their number to hear the tone...

How many outside lines do you have to worry about?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    Hmmm, Ive never seen a network in my town thats hooked up by modem..... Its useless.... The point of a network is to quickly exchange data and information, modems that are hooked up to each other dont really achieve the quickness part... You should just buy a couple of NIC's, a router, and some CAT 5 and set up a VPN

there are still quite a few networks around that do not have a network connection to the internet, and a few people are allowed dial up connections. which are somethimes even forgotten about when personnel changes occur. not to mention ras connections and telnet.

its a good idea to scan you phone numbers for modems
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”