Thread: Advars

Advars

can you believe how many advars of just pokimon there are. Half the advars are takin up by pokimon. pokimon to me is one of the stupidest thing that the Chinese people have invented , but it seems to work on little kids. i havn't watched much of pokimon, but it seems that the plot of pokimon is to roam around and fight. what a waste of money. i wish i could invent something like block figures and become a billionare . And an other half of the advars is NFL. ARE THERE THAT MANY FOOTBALL TEAMS??

[flip]i want to custom my own advar so i'm trying to get 10 posts!![/flip]

Fisrt of all they aren't advars, but avatars. And second:
    As GbinaryR, Gbin@ryR, sebastos12 and many other have done. They were posting useless posts to get high number of posts and make their own avatar. And you know what they have been? They've been banned, clever guy.
    As for the big collection of avatars of pokimon, if you haven't any other avatars on your computer to give to JP as i have done, you'll better shut it up.

Originally posted here by ii-monk
    Fisrt of all they aren't advars, but avatars. And second:
    As GbinaryR, Gbin@ryR, sebastos12 and many other have done. They were posting useless posts to get high number of posts and make their own avatar. And you know what they have been? They've been banned, clever guy.
    As for the big collection of avatars of pokimon, if you haven't any other avatars on your computer to give to JP as i have done, you'll better shut it up.

oh! well i apologize for my 5th grade reading level and spelling.

Banned
    i want to custom my own advar so i'm trying to get 10 posts!!
    Augh, This is the kind of person who ends up being an oblio, GbinaryR, or a FreeAgent

oh! well i apologize for my 5th grade reading level and spelling.
    But you never did apologize for making useless posts to better suit your needs at AO

Originally posted here by ac1dsp3ctrum

Augh, This is the kind of person who ends up being an oblio, GbinaryR, or a FreeAgent

But you never did apologize for making useless posts to better suit your needs at AO

thanx

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=127281

I posted a avatar poll a LONG time ago. See what they had to say.
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!