Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My 1000th Post

Banned

My 1000th Post

I was tired when I wrote this and all the keys on the keyboard looked the same, so dont flame me if it doesnt make sense

Wow, My 1000th post here at AntiOnline.... Ive been at AntiOnline since October 2001, I remember the day when I found this site, I was browsing online looking for some stupid programs for my AOL (yeah, I *USED* to have AOL)... Then I searched in MSN and found a page that corresponded to my search... When I opened the page it was some kid asking how to hack AOL, I thought the answers and replies were cool, 'This is not a hacking site' 'This is a security site'.... So I got interested and joined up, ever since my online experience has never been the same... I am truly an AntiOnline addict... I have set my homepage to AntiOnline to make sure I keep up with the forums (Half of AO's hits a month are probably from me), I try to help out whenever I can... And getting respect from other seniors and newbies has been a great reward
    When I first came to AntiOnline I was dismal... No one knew my name or who I was, but as I started asking questions and answering other questions people took a liking to me, they started to respect my posts more and more.... You can see this by the 1800+ AOpoints I have
    Then there was that sad part in my life where I actually left my wife to be with AO... She was draggin me down, Even the voices told me to kill her! The voices are still with me today, they give me ideas for threads and RiOtEr ideas for more suggestions!... Hmmm, Whats that Lassie? Timmy's trapped in a burning barn?
    AntiOnline is a great learning tool for computer newbies and gurus alike, when you ask a question at AO you dont get flamed (unless its a stupid one (Duhhh, |-|0\X/ D0 1 H4><0|2 mY l337 40L Fr13ND??$&@%^$) You get people trying to help you as much as they can... And with all the new features that JP keeps making AntiOnline keeps getting better and better.... I think +++The Mentor+++ said it best when he said:
    I know everyone here... even if I've never met them, never talked to them, may never hear from them again... I know you all..
    I hope to keep helping here at AntiOnline well into my 2000th post and beyond... For AO isnt just a website... ITS A COMMUNITY!

I would also like to thank the following people, without you this could not be possible!

Remote_Access_ - You were my inspiration from day 1 with you 20,000 green dots, d0od u R l337!
    RiOtEr - You may be a suggestion whore, but your still #1 in my book
    JP - Without you AO could not be possible (or could it)
    s0nic - Well get past level14 someday!
    zigar - Patching Microsoft vulnerabilities is your job, and you do a pretty damn goot job of it!
    Brad - You were the subject of numerous jokes/taunts in IRC, i salute you!
    Guus - Your posts were... Umm... How can I put this.... Interesting
    [WebCarnage] - Your avatar helped me through the long nights when I didnt have smokes
    Monica - ill pay you tommorow for last night, stop calling me already! (oops, wrong forum)
    the_JinX - If you hadnt given me server space I would still be looking for a way to configure Apache for Windows
    voices - I would like to thank you guys for all the post ideas (huh, whats that? Burn the house down?)
    I would also like to thank everyone on IRC for the hours of entertainig conversations

And last but not least! The most important person that helped me out in AO! The numero uno guy!........
    <drum roll>
    Bill gates! For without his bugged up OS's we wouldnt have half of the posts in AntiOnline
    (Go Linus!)

Right now AO is a good 83,000 members strong! How many webmasters can say that?! And well keep going until 100,000 and beyond
    *Mwuahahahaha*

Re: My 1000th Post

Originally posted here by ac1dsp3ctrum

Monica - ill pay you tommorow for last night, stop calling me already! (oops, wrong forum)
    Could you give me some contact to Monica?)

But in other way - it's good to have here people like you acidspectrum. Your post are interesting and many people could learn from them. The only thing I didn't find in your answers is HOW TO HACK HOTMAIL.. so please if you could tell me now... And don't forgot to write here monicas number
    http://promote.opera.com/small/opera94x15.gif

[gloworange]Sun7dots[/gloworange]

Banned
    Monica - You dont find her, She finds you

How To Hack Hotamail - Open a command prompt, and type in hack --help youll get something that says 'Bad Command or Filename', Ignore it... Now type in hack IP or hostname, So If I wanted to hack Hotmail i would type in hack hotmail and *POOF* Hotmail is hacked

CONGRATS for 1000 posts and even more 1800+ great job you give lots of good info on your post BIG SMILE

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Congrats acid.. You really bring a dynamic element to this forum and to IRC. I have learned alot from your posts, they are always informitive and funny. I'm definetly looking forward to your next 1000 posts

Banned
    <sniff> Im so happy </sniff>
    Im glad someone here cares about me

Well, all I can say is congratulations for a great job you've been making here at AO.

When I first came here, it was posts from you and others, who make a valuable contribution to this site, that made me see what this site is all about....

I try to help when I can, but I have a LOT to learn, and it's yours and others contributions, that can show me at least the right road to follow...

So, thx to you and all the others who make their contribution on his site, and to JP for making a site like AO is....

wow 1000 posts......it's amazing....maybe in a couple thousand years i'll have as many as u have! Well congrats. nothing much more to say...oh, and Thanks for all the wonderful answers
    <----ac1dsp3ctrum
    -[h3llbringer] is back, again.
    -MSN CLoNE.

lmao.. i feel like watching "This is your life" hahaha..
    or some sort of Academy Awards.. hahah

btw... u really left ur wife for AO?? damn.. hahah

Congradulations to acid, well done .
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.