i aplogies

Thread: i aplogies

Banned

i aplogies

im sorry for the way i approched the sig bug but i have my reasons anthony emailed jp and was ignored i have Pmed jp on many occasions with bugs but he ignores me and a couple got exploited and he then took notice so i figured i would make him listen looking at it now it was a stupid idea and i deserve the 100 negative antipoints i got im sorry
    but at the time it looked like the best course of action
    but looking back was stupid
    RiOtEr

Hey at least you got the testicles to admit it and stand up to be heard. Most of the k1DD135 that abound would have went off on some rant. You did'nt. Thats worth a few kudo's........
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

aslo "aplogies" for the spelling of that word : ) j/k

BTW its -> apologize

im not mocking you or whatever but i just thought it was kinda cute to comment on : )

as for ur sig problem.... ur lucky they didnt just ban u or whatever for sploiting it urself...
    we all knew it could be done and doing it was just showing the person was a jackass.. dont let urself fall victem to stupidity

-NetSyN-
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Banned
    it wasnt that stupid, i mean he should of done it and then taken it out..... but the bug is now fixed, and thats what matters...... if he wouldnt of done it some other skript kiddiot would of done it.