April 22nd, 2002, 07:11 AM
New Features From 4/21/2002
The latest -
* When viewing poll results, clicking on the number of votes next to each option will give you a list of users that chose that option.
* The Intrusion Attempts Page has returned (it even works this time, heh). It's located on the main page in the new "Network Status" box under the "Website Status" box (formerly the AntiOnline Status box).
* I noticed that some people were using these, so I made a "Gradient Creator", that you can pull up on the signature edit page, the new thread page, the new reply page, and the PM pages.
April 22nd, 2002, 08:15 AM
- Will there be an option to be anonymous in polls? On one hand, anonymity may skew results in polls which people might not want to answer, on the other hand, it encourages just-for-the-heck-I'll-choose-this-funky-option habits...
- NOOOOOOOOOO! My special gradient sig, soon to be long among the multitudes of kiddies! How could you do this to me?! I can feel any value as I person I might have had, slowly draining from my pitiful husk of a body!
[HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency
April 22nd, 2002, 08:40 AM
hehe thats all terr had his gradient sig now hes nuthing no more post no more antipoints now he is just one of the masses
April 22nd, 2002, 02:56 PM
Hey JP, I was just wondering, would there be a PDA section?
There might not be much to it as we speak (although I could do a few treads) it's vastly growing and it'll soon be a thing of regular topic....
April 22nd, 2002, 03:19 PM
JP> Nice edits. I like the intrusion attempts page. Kinda cool that it actually works. And now we can all make gradiant sigs like Terr
tyger_claw> That would be a site suggestion, not a question for new features. Anyway, it was suggested once before, and got shot down. There just isn't enough interest or security related info for it. If you really want to see something like that, the topic has to get more time in general chitchat. If it keeps showing up, it gets a forum of it's own (like the firewall forum).
\"Ignorance is bliss....
but only for your enemy\"
April 22nd, 2002, 03:35 PM
/me at the new function's.
With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!
Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.
April 22nd, 2002, 03:39 PM
JP -seems good, how about adding a option so we can put a small comment in the request explanation to antipoint assignment that way we can at least say a few words to the user to maybe interest them to answer us and also make it so u can only send 1 request so i stop getting flooded with like 300 for 1 user and crap
[shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..
April 22nd, 2002, 04:11 PM
Re: New Features From 4/21/2002
I remember that you used to link to a larger description of the hack-attempt. Could you bring that back?
Originally posted here by JP
(...) * The Intrusion Attempts Page has returned (it even works this time, heh). It's located on the main page in the new "Network Status" box under the "Website Status" box (formerly the AntiOnline Status box).
I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.
April 22nd, 2002, 04:37 PM
Well, I *did* ask a few times in the forums as to whether anyone else wanted them.
Originally posted here by souleman
[B]JP> Nice edits. I like the intrusion attempts page. Kinda cool that it actually works. And now we can all make gradiant sigs like Terr
[HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency
April 24th, 2002, 09:11 AM
terr do you know ur text inside your sig dont apper in mozilla just thought ud want to know hehe