Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Israel under hack attack

It seams to me that you are an anti Semite.
    Well, all my posts are out there for anyone to see and judge by themselves if I'm an antisemite or not.

All should live in peace. Not just Arafat and his suck ups. All men have rights, we are all children of Abraham.
    I was not advocating rights for just the Palestinians, if you had actually read my post, you might have been able to see that

Read your history *******.
    And that's your argument?

Furthermore, I dont think I deserve negs for that. This is abuse of the AP system.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

I think that this thread is very interesting, hence a few thoughts.

A lot of people here seem to know a lot about the subject, yet most people are taking one side and a bias - something that can't be done if this matter is to be resolved. I think that there is a lot of pride that caused a lot of retaliation. This has been going on so long now that the groups have been divided and this war is has become a cultural war now. There are so many things that need to be resolved now that I think it will VERY hard to settle the issue.

And for the people who talk about israeli's army. Yes, there armed forces are good. But if they resorted to nuclear weapons other countries would be involved very fast. Someone mentioned why does Israel need to be sneaky. Because brute force would turn them into the historical Germany and the consequences would be as hard to Israel as they were on Germany.

attaks??????

mmmm i found something intersesting about Nimba couple of months ago,the NIMDA based Server was located in a government computer in IRAq,Now i wonder who really is attaking Isreal over The Net,Now Come On There must still be some real hackers out there????

****ing israelian must stop their crimes in palstain and get back to their original countries.i wonder how they kill and the world shut its mouth but when a ****ing israelian was killed all the world start chatting .
    i'm not sorry guys cos this is the right and truth

Hackers of Israel must form a committee which give advice to websites from protecting
    themselves .This GForce ( of Pakistan) is a group whish has also defaced many Indian govt.
    Websites .They are strongly funded for this .

People of Israel must fight against this.They has to .
    War Is Never Win By Showing Backs.

Thank you

slacker_5 a little bias? Emotions don't have room in politics and that is where this has gone and been for a long time.

I like how most people support what they say in AO, please don't just use bias in replying to things.

Sorry for preaching, it just annoys the hell out of me when people use simply racism, discrimination, bias etc. as their support for an argument

/me thinks slacker_5 is an account someone started either because they don't have the courage of their convictions to say how they really feel, or someone is attempting to close this thread. I think its the former.

What are the countries you are referring to, slacker_5, or whoever you really are? Do you mean they should pull back to the original borders of isrial, or return to the countries that their families came from before isrial?

chipmicroic, this thread is almost 4 months old, i don't think gforce has a whole lot going for it.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

in this point i must post my idea about all the above.

i am an officer in the israeli army.
    i have read some things up there that let me understand that most of u guys dont realy understand what is realy going here in israel.

as for this slacker_5 guy with i belive is palestinan or something close , he is way wrong ...
    israel trying very very hard to release the suffer from the palestinans people and fight the terror purly. this is not an east task.

for most of you that talking about the boards line i recomand to go back in history and check up who started to fight on land after the brithish mandatorian ends.

we r handling with one of the MOST barbarian gerila fighters in the history.

dont be mistake here.
    sorry about the grammer...
    U CANT TOUCH WHAT U CANT SEE

in your profile you said you were a student, would you mind clearning that up so i can evaluate the truth of what you say.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

About What said...

Hey all...
    I'm a student from Israel and that's the way I see it..
    What Both sides want (people not politicians) is what we call "peace",
    The thing is, The problem, is that NO BODY ASKED US!!!
    on the one hand there is the terror organizations of the palestinans.. people who have no
    sense of honor to life and human values!!!
    they don't care about theire own people needs and wants, they see only themselves and theire belief..

palestinans.. OPEN YOUR EYES!!! thinks a second!!! we can stop this war..
    Since when it became that Fighting against another human is far more worst then fighting side by side against the nature's dangers?!?

Join hands and start a new way of life.. one with actual PEACE by Hacking the Terror!
    I see both sides.. and I have freinds of both Israelis and palestinans, We all want the same thing...

Stop and think for a minute before fighting... This WAR will end by us the young generation!
    Do not let Politics and corruption rule our lifes... (they're usually come togther)