Thread: BILL GATES Anti Trust

BILL GATES Anti Trust

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Four years after the Justice Department and a group of states sued Microsoft for squelching competition, Microsoft is finally turning to its top man, Bill Gates.

The department and half the states settled last year, but the possibility of harsh penalties are hanging over the software giant. Gates is the best person to argue that the proposals would hurt consumers, legal experts said.

"In a sense he is the shadow defendant. Microsoft is his alter ego,'' said Andy Gavil, a Howard University law professor. "If they want to make a credible case that these remedies would be damaging, he's got to make that case.''

Gates was taking the witness stand Monday after lawyers for nine holdout states and the District of Columbia finished questioning David Cole, a senior vice president of Microsoft Network, the company's Internet service. Cole testified to stave off penalties that may affect Microsoft's Passport identity verification service and other Internet ventures.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah .....blah blah

so what i under stand is that Bill Gates has an "Anti Trust" and he owns everything. for example like the cds, that make soft, the plastic that makes the cds etc. am i under standing this right?

Bill Gates Anti Trust
    The Earth turns, but we don\'t feel it move, and one night you look up, one spark, and the sky is on fire. - GONY

01100011 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110000 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100101 01110100

Microsoft Innovations

Having worked with a major University (Go Dawgs! U of W) for the 5 years prior before the web came about to the general public and the five years after. Having Bill say on the stand that yes they do copy others works as long as they do not infringe upon copyrights and intellectual property rights. I can say how they do this and it is not complex nor takes a real reach of thinking. The events from 1994 to 1996 prove the fact that MS did not even know what an IP protocol stack was. Simple fact is MS on a regular basis invades University and College campus nation wide with their NON-disclosure agreements to see your work. Thing is if you are faculty or staff or a student working on public computer systems your work is to be had because of public disclosure laws. Government agency’s and the Freedom of Information act work is funny ways. In short unless what you work on is funded by a Grant M$ can waltz into any campus office and flatter you with a non-disclosure or simply say I want to look it is public information and your have to show it to them. This is Bills pattern from the first OS he bought as guess what a hacker cause Dad could afford 50k.

M$ cannot innovate they invade and use public disclosure laws to their advantage. Ok rant is over, am an old F… person out here. Just want to pick at what was a middle finger from Bill to the system…LOL..slap my hand all Bills software is and Office documents are required under contact to the Government…Get it?
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Originally posted here by Palemoon
    Microsoft Innovations

Having worked with a major University (Go Dawgs! U of W) for the 5 years prior before the web came about to the general public and the five years after. Having Bill say on the stand that yes they do copy others works as long as they do not infringe upon copyrights and intellectual property rights. I can say how they do this and it is not complex nor takes a real reach of thinking. The events from 1994 to 1996 prove the fact that MS did not even know what an IP protocol stack was. Simple fact is MS on a regular basis invades University and College campus nation wide with their NON-disclosure agreements to see your work. Thing is if you are faculty or staff or a student working on public computer systems your work is to be had because of public disclosure laws. Government agency’s and the Freedom of Information act work is funny ways. In short unless what you work on is funded by a Grant M$ can waltz into any campus office and flatter you with a non-disclosure or simply say I want to look it is public information and your have to show it to them. This is Bills pattern from the first OS he bought as guess what a hacker cause Dad could afford 50k.

M$ cannot innovate they invade and use public disclosure laws to their advantage. Ok rant is over, am an old F… person out here. Just want to pick at what was a middle finger from Bill to the system…LOL..slap my hand all Bills software is and Office documents are required under contact to the Government…Get it?

wow....
    The Earth turns, but we don\'t feel it move, and one night you look up, one spark, and the sky is on fire. - GONY

01100011 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110000 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100101 01110100