Thread: Mac hacking programs

Mac hacking programs

What are some good websites for Mac Hacking programs? I have a few but i dont know any other places besides the 2 places i know. Also what is a good Mac Firewall?
    thanks

Well I don't think that addressing the hacking question would do to much harm with this prme speciman of Mac User...

First off, upgrade to OS X. Then get Unix Hacking tools. End of story...

As for firewall:

OS X has a good firewall as part of its Darwin BSD Kernel, but to make changes you have to know a little something about Unix.

If you don't (and I don't) you can get a GUI program that will allow you to modify it.

Of course you can always get a second Firewall for your Mac, but most people here seem to think thats a bad idea. I disagree, as all OS X firewalls are designed to work with the base firewall, so there should not be an inter-operatbility issues.

Just my 2ยข...
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

System_Overload
    This is not a hacking site buddie.... Try cyberarmy.com or hackers.com im sure they would be happy to answer your stupid questions.....

System_0verload

hey, i have mac os 9 and i use norton personal firewall. it is great. i spent 70 bucks for it and then i spent in a 30 dollar rebate. if you have mac os X then you can use the stealth mode which makes your computer "invisiable". i dunno, norton personal firewal is simple to use and is reliable
    Support your right to arm bears.

^^This was the first video game which i played on an old win3.1 box

White_Eskimo: Best part of OS X is that is a *nix system. You should be able to build a good *nix style firewall and use that. Check it out: http://wopr.norad.org/articles/firewall/
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

Banned
    When you say "hacking" "tools" weather your on the good or bad side of the online world those words put together should mean programing languages.

umm yea... heres a good start for a hacking tool.. YOUR F***ING BOX!! If you are looking for proggies like sub7 or the like.. youre gonna have to look somewhere else sorry buddy