If you read this and did not like the topic or how i delt with it then please leave now because this is not a thread for people to flame or be annoyed at... -NetBioM

To:ThePreacher@****microsoft.com

Subject: You are a big bitch!!!!

Preacher, you didnt like that DDOS that I served you with huh bitch, if I ever see you in my corner of efnet again you know what is waiting for you. My bots and I are ready willing and able to take you down.

1337 CR3W.

This little email i saw on ThePreachers site and it just reminded me of a little rant i love to give..

This rant is known as the "DDoS IRC Kidiot" rant

Now lets go over what this kid is doing...

NAME: AudioLuv
IRC SERVER: Efnet
REASON OF ATTACK: Ego problem
BOT TYPE: Subseven *guessing*
ATTACK: Mping *Or a run of ping.exe with variables*
TARGET: ThePreacher

Report: This kidiot has probly infected near 100 victems with sub7 with any stupid method that can be used to do this... This kidiot then logined to these bots via IRC and told them to do a ping attack against ThePreacher.. The packets caused denial of service due to lag to the victem...

Difficulty of attack: Any moron can set up a subseven server and infected a victem... So needless to say any moron can do the same thing and infect 100 victems... Any well educated person in this feild can infect over 1500 computers in less then a 10 hour period...

Differents Between 1337 and 14/\/\3: audioluv is a lamer and use to come to these forums and just be a total lamer... I use to be in a clan of friends named Drugscare where each of us *around 9 of us* had at least 5 botnets on redirects and private ircDs.. each botnet would have over 1000 bots *at least*... We did not use sub7 we used own creations within the group and friends... such as the DDoS bot known as XOT.

Reason for this thread: To show any moron can get over 1000 bots and DDoS anything he or she wants to prove sumthing when all they are proveing is that they like to use sub7 : P

Sub7: lame backdoor trojan written by MobMan to be the next netbus.

Comments: I would like to hear everyones stories or experinces with idiots and DDoS and how it was delt with...

Personal Encounter: I have been DDoSed many times and only 1 user ever did it right... The differnce between doing it right and wrong is this -- Wrong way = attacking my IP address with bots while on a dynamic address Right Way = attacking my hub so even if i reconnect i am going to still be dissconected in a matter of seconds without a new attack.. --- So this shows that 99 % of DDoS users are just idiots with a toy that cant even use it right.

PS- To Audioluv - if you would like to be taught on what a real DDoS attack feels like i will be more then willing to meet u on IRC --- Irc05.icq.com --- #clubhit --- ask for Syckphreak . Or we can meet on efnet on ur "turf" where i will be more then willing to put u and ur crew in their place. Belive it or not... there are host that will not be kicked off irc even if 2000 bots attack it... :)

If you read this and did not like the topic or how i delt with it then please leave now because this is not a thread for people to flame or be annoyed at... -NetBioM